tuscl

Manipulation

Thursday, January 5, 2006 7:09 AM
I believe that a very large number of regular customers semi-consciously spend money on strippers in a bid to to make the strippers like them. They may think this will happen directly because a) it shows that the customer has alot of money (so much that he is willing to blow some of it) b) it shows the customer likes the stripper because of all the money he is willing to spend on her (maybe as opposed to other girls). Other, or the same, regulars may be trying a somewhat indirect approach: They think that by spending they are buying enough time to get the stripper to know the "real them" well enough for the stripper to start liking them. I think such customers are using money as a crutch and are being manipulative. Strippers can see through this, however, so it usually backfires and the customers get burnt. For others spending money is part of a big numbers game/lottery: They realize only one or two strippers a decade will like them, but that's pretty good odds as far as they are concerned so they are willing to spend the money. The customer OTOH who does not spend money is saying: here I am. Since I am not going to spend money on you, you will either like me based on my personality or you will go off to make some money elsewhere. Seems less manipulative to me.

9 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    I agree that there are differences between the regular posters here and your typical regular. I think of many of the regulars here as "SuperAddicts". It sounds to me like almost no regulars here will ask strippers for dates, for extras, or for OTC meeting. They are taking a more passive approach: see what the stripper offers up on her own. I think the "sneak in under the radar/buy time" strategy is more what they are employing. A combination of that and the "lottery" strategy. In fact, many here have explicitly used the word "lottery" when discussing how to get OTC relationships/sex going with strippers.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    I think the guys here on this board are not the majority though. Back when I was a serious regular, I didn't ask any of the girls I got dances from out. One gave me her phone number and I called it a couple times, but we didn't see each other OTC and it didn't bother me. Remember that a lot of the guys here are basically going for a certain girl and if she isn't working, they aren't going. Where I am from, that is not normally the case.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Which regulars here are trying to sneak in under the radar by spending money to buy time?
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    "I believe that a very large number of regular customers semi-consciously spend money on strippers in a bid to to make the strippers like them." I disagree with this premise. It's like going to a favorite restaurant or business you deal with. If a stripper makes you feel good, you will spend time and money with her. If she becomes friends, great - but I don't think most regulars really care if most girls would consider them friends outside the club.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Is spending money to win over/buy time to get strippers to know you in your bid for real affection manipulative?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I got to regular clubs about two nights a week. Learn to let go and try to keep up. On and to answer you post from the pink site: Try regular clubs for meeting women.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    In RL style: Any manipulative regulars care to comment?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    On behalf of all the strippers out there who work at strip clubs to make money, not to chit-chat with losers like you, davids, fuck you. Why not go to a regular club and see how far your sparkling personality gets you with the ladies? Coward.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    How come most regulars end up asking out strippers at some point then? How come the regulars here get so excited when they think a strip might actually like them, for real, and post like they have conquered the world? How come the old men pine so pathetically about their ATFs (the "vacation" thread), and the times they paid for sex (the "grope" thread), even when it's totally off topic?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion