tuscl

If a hot dancer wanted a drink but you didn't want to get a dance from her, woul

I'm just curious how others would have responded. I went ahead and bought her the drink. She looked pretty good overall, tits maybe slightly smaller than many I'm used to but she was still hot. I had tried to tip her at the stage but instead of taking my tip, she followed me to my table. I guess I could always get a dance from her later. I was wondering if she recognized me from another club. I don't know. I usually do not buy dancers drinks if I am not planning on getting a dance from them. I guess I was charmed.

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    No. I don't buy for dancers who I am not looking to take to the back.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    If she is hot I'd buy the drink and consider getting a dance. The real question is...if a dancer you don't perceive as hot wants a drink do you buy it?

For me is is:

Yes, if she is at least passable. I've had the occasional interesting conversation with a girl I thought of as OK but not spectacular. Actually ended up liking a few girls that started off that way.

No, if there is no way I'm every going to want a dance.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Stupid autocorrect...

"No, if there is no way I'm EVER going to want a dance."
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Depends on how she asks. I would likely say no to most.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I know why I did it now. I heard that guys don't act rationally when they see something that looks really good. She had a very pretty face, very nice body and nice looking tits and she was sitting there topless and smiling. Maybe that is acting rational.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Depends on the situation but, most likely, I would buy the honey a drink.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It depends on how thirsty the dancer is. How dehydrated did her last stage dance make her? Does she need to replace lost electrolytes and minerals necessary for athletic competition? These are factors I need to know.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    The expense of a drink least of my worries. Damage to my wallet would concern me if we go to VIP.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Not sure why I'd be in an SC, but not interested in a dance from a hot dancer. But, if that somehow happened, I probably wouldn't unless I thought I would want a dance on some future visit.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'll sometimes buy a girl a drink even though I know I'm not gonna get a dance from her. It gives us time to talk about what time she gets off work, which motels she prefers and how much time she's willing to spend fucking my brains out.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    She got no time for drinking. She gotz dancing to do
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion