Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

lasting longer in the pussy

JackFrost9

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I normally squeeze the base of my dick and it stops me from ejaculation and I can fuck harder and longer then. How about you ?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Sounds dorky. Brrr, that was frosty!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm already harder and longer when I'm fucking...I squeeze tits

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Just give yourself a priaprism via drugs.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for the PSA

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

Actually, that is an old catholic girl's trick to not make you cum inside her.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement