tuscl

Normal Clubs

Anyone here regularly go out to normal night clubs or bars to meet women? More or less frequently than you go to strip clubs?

11 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Jpac: Yeah, getting numbers in normal clubs is overrated. Some girls will just give them out b/c they want to avoid a conflict over not giving it, or they are feeling into you at the moment but there isn't any real connect, or they are drunk and your a problem they want to defer to later.

The trick is to get legit non-flaky numbers! This takes establish a deeper than typical level of "like" as you say.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Okay Davids I go out to "Regular" clubs on occasions. I use to go on a regular basis but my favorite nightclub got busted 3 weeks ago for selling alcohol to underage drinkers and some of the patrons carrying drugs on them. Since then the crowd has been very thin. Some of the women in the clubs are nice and then some can be bitches as well. I really don't go to try and "Get Numbers" from women. If I think that they might like me I might ask but other than that I am just happy with a friendly conversation and a dance.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Oh, JC and if you decide the problem is that you are gay then you might look into hooking up with parodyman--> who seems to be crying out for, um, friends these days.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Well JC, I disagree: When I start posting "how to let go?" and "is the stripper really into me?" then I'll know I have lost it.

What I start bragging (!!!!!?????) about being able to pay for sex and friendship then I'll be worried about my vanity.

In the meantime I suggest you try nightclubs for meeting women now that strip clubs no longer fill that void in your life.

Good luck, buds!
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    The only people who enjoy listening to themselves talk are either incredibly vain or mentally unstable. Or, in your case, davids, both.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yeah, I like to hear myself talk. I enjoy listening to an intelligent person. And TUSCL seems a little short on those these days. You certainly don't bring the collective IQ up, parody. Back to your trailer home and 300 lb wife!
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Just like RL this wack-job likes to hear himself talk and keep his stupid threads alive.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Who puts it all on the line without using money as a safety net?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Many women in regular night clubs are just as friendly as strippers to whom you pay money. So you can get all the friendliness/good looks for free (well ignoring the cover price which is typically about the same as a strip club, anyway).

Why not spend more time in regular clubs? Scared of something?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Anyone here too scared, old, and/or unsuccessful in regular night clubs so fall back on strip clubs?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Who fears the greater possibility of rejection when money can't be used as a crutch like it can in strip clubs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion