tuscl

"Men" Who Brag About Paid For Sex and "Friendships"

What is your opinion of "men" who post on the internet bragging about paid for sex and "friendships"? Have they accomplished much in your eyes?

10 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    If you are impressed by men who brag about paying for sex then you are just as pathetic as they are.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Guys, it's nothing to be proud. Hang your heads in shame.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Old men bragging about paying women who offer sex for money probably due to drug addictions or sexual abuse in their past. Yep, real studs you are.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Does anyone here think that contrary to it being something to brag about it is actually something quite pathetic that people should be ashamed of?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    parody: Dude, unlike you who is always near them to give a blowjob, I do not hang around these 'men" in real life.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids wrote: "Don't you think that most people, outside of TUSCL, who heard old men bragging about paid for sex and friendship would just think "christ, what a pathetic loser"?"

I don't know if this is necessarily true or even possible. How would they be heard over the constant droning din of bullshit spraying out of your mouth?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Don't you think that most people, outside of TUSCL, who heard old men bragging about paid for sex and friendship would just think "christ, what a pathetic loser"?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Hey, JC. On the pink site you talked about strip clubs filling a gap in your life regarding interacting with women and that you wanted advice on better places to meet them. Were you able to resolve this problem?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I don't know JC. I've never bragged about imaginary stripper girlfriends. Do you have a link to me doing this or is this just another strawman?
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    It's asinine to brag about a woman's sex or friendship, regardless of the means by which you accomplished either, because it reveals a part of your nature that craves somebody else's positive estimation of your self-worth.

More ridiculous is to crow about not having to pay money for a woman's sex or friendship. It's almost as if, in this wretched state of mind, not paying any money for the attention of a woman who usually asks payment for her services is considered worthy of attention. In a misguided attempt to better himself, he strives to put himself above the deluded souls who pay for company when maybe he should just forget about the others and judge himself on his own merit. That is, if he is actually worth a damn.

Then again, it's so much easier to insult and poke fun at those you consider lesser than yourself and achieve an imaginary sense of self-worth in that perverted fashion than it is to accomplish actual noteworthy feats and build self-esteem in a truer sense. Isn't that right, davids?

It's so much easier to brag about your imaginary stripper girlfriends than it is to actually have a stripper girlfriend, isn't it, davids?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion