tuscl

UNSOLICITED BJ

10inches
Florida
was in club in SC recently. hooked up with cute little blonde with nice rack and great ass. made it to the couch room for a few dances. lots of tits in face and ass grinding on first dance. 2nd dance she started the fake bj motions (kneeling between my legs). then without warning she unzipped my pants reached inside and freed the ole trouser snake. before I could respond she was slurping on the head and running her tongue around the tip. stopped her and asked now much ? she said $100. after the okay, she sucked in as much as she could and gave me one of the best bjs that I ever had. lots of tongue and lips with little teeth. could not last long and soon was busting a nutt on her tits. she cleaned up , collected the money and left without saying much. took a few minutes to get myself together and when I left she was returning with another guy.

9 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You must have been moving REALLY slowly.

Even at my advanced age, [LOL] I can move quickly enough to stop someone from unzipping me & removing my cock & starting to suck on it. That's if I wanted to. LMFAO

Too bad you didn't get a CIMWS.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Eh women like that I can't stand. Sure if you absolutely KNOW I want the BJ then go for gold. But don't just start without my say so. Plus you don't talk before or after. Robots are the worst
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I had a few like that at the Tropical Lei, in Upland, CA. The girls wouldn't ask. They'd just go for it. (Basically, shoot first and ask questions later.) That was before they set up their current VIP rooms. All the dances were out on the main floor. This was in the late '90's I recall. Some great and nasty dancers there back then!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As far as I am concerned If I don't cum in her mouth, I did not get a blow job. Anything less is just her sucking on my dick and then giving me a HJ. CIM does not leave any mess to clean up. Don't they realize that? I got one on Sunday from a favorite and she didn't stop sucking until I was dry. Now that's what I call a blow job!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Everything that Shadow said plus she gotta suck, lick, and fondle my balls. You can't leave the boys out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I guess she couldn’t resist your 10 inches.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Happened to me twice.

I love it when a woman/dancer takes charge; makes me feel/think she has no qualms about it and is willing to perform; rather than me having to convince her.

First time was in Baby Dolls Dallas with a very beautiful naturally big-busted ebony from out of town. It was kind of on the main floor but more in the area where the LDs are given (2nd floor). She sort of made a chair fort and went to town – it was a hell of a suck and totally unexpected – especially for that club.

Second time was about two months ago. It was an older white dancer that finally convinced me to get a dance from her after she had been stroking by dick at the bar for about 20 minutes (and got it super-hard and super-long – at least for me :)). We went to the communal LD room and she immediately starts sucking me unrequested – I put a stop to it this time b/c I was not really too attracted to her and did not want to pay/tip extra for it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    BJs are so much nicer is bed, with her turned around so you can caress her body.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I once had a dancer reach up my shorts and I thought maybe she was going to feel around a little bit. Real quick before I had time to react, she was sucking away. She took me by surprise. That is a very rare event for me. I once had one other girl do something similar but she told me she was going to do it. I noticed she didn't ask. She didn't hesitate either after telling me. It was less than a second from what I remember. I was still wondering if she was serious. Yep, I thought a second later. The first girl asked for a tip. The other one did not. She wanted to have sex. Clubs used to have more hiding places in regular dance rooms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion