tuscl

Enter Da'juicmon

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Soke keys if you will..some princiables let's say...of truely understanding Da'juiceman...as with other epic people of thebible and their wild tales of bullshit...deep inside them are little nuggets of truth.....

Example :

Ever popped two loads in the VIP ?

This what happened to the juice baby

This fine small natural breasted big ass red head was giving me a hot in heavy dance and I poped a LDK

She was like : Ewwww !

I was like : freakin A !

Then she tried to leave and I was like " bitch I paid for a blowjob" then she said who do you thank you are ? I said " I'm VIP" so she starts sucking, popping, lickin, slurping, nibbling and choking on my massive 4x4 of a cock and booooom ! Nut #2

Know all though this story like so many biblical stories is so epic its hard to fathom it realy haping......the real trick is not to get lost in weither it realy happen or not....the secret to unlock the message is look for the true intent of the message the gold let's say......and that is when you have sex are you unlike so many other men can't do able to cum and keep going until you cum #2 that is all.

Gods bless the United Galaxy of Worlds........juice crew

8 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I once was blind but now I can see... Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    You have not chosen me but I have choizen you
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And yes I have honestly been blessed with this ability
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fagbox68
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a definition of being multi orgasmic. I remember one dancer said she already had 3 orgasms in only 15 minutes. I wondered if she made it all up. She stalked me the following week so then I wondered if she wasn't lying.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I am....seams rare with guys....ive only meet one other guy that says he can....most dont believe me...but I can
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion