tuscl

Help JC Get a Date!

Hey, guys: need your help here. JC doesn't seem to believe me when I say a night club is a good place to meet women. I think he may respect the opinion of you old guys more. Here's a link to a post on the pink site describing his problems meeting women:

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr…

I feel sorry for the guy, please help him out, since I don't seem to be able to.

5 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    How come no one is volunteering to help JC? Do you think he is a hopeless case?
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    davids has now officially become an Internet stalker! Congratulations!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    This is the most important thread of the day, IMO. JC strikes me as suffering from "nice guy syndrome" which may account for his dating problems. I suggest that JC start at

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/n…

Does anyone else here have any advice to help him out? He is supposedly swearing off strip clubs. That may be a good start.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Who wants to help JC. I bet he is a nice enough guy in real life, even though a bit ill tempered online. Help him get a date!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    "I never considered strip clubs a place to find love. I have never asked a dancer at a club out on a date or other things. Where do beautiful women like you go to find men? If this is the wrong place to ask, if you don't trust my intentions, or if I don't sound like the kind of guy you would want to meet at those places, no worries."

Dude, just for the record, a little tip on dealing with women: Never apologize for asking something that you have no reason to feel sorry for. Makes you look like a pussy with no backbone.

Drop as many pathetic undertones out of your speech as you can when dealing with women. (Ok, do a vulnerability routine maybe once before you sleep with her. Don't get carried away your main theme needs to be that you are the man and strong not that you are a pathetic loser who has to apologize for making a post and asking a legitimate question.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion