tuscl

Detroit Spearmint Rhino rumor

Just wondering if anyone has any updates to what is going on? Any locals drive by there?

9 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm certainly interested in any information regarding this subject.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Dive by it all the time. Construction seems to have stalled but the exterior is mostly complete. I don't know how Detroit can support yet another brothel, but I'll sure as hell check it out.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I don't know how Detroit can support yet another brothel"

Higher quality dancers at better prices. ;)
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Penthouse Detroit has been in decline. A new upscale club could pick up the slack.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Two dancers at The Coliseum in Detroit have told me that the new club will be Spearmint Rhino, a franchise following the model of the Las Vegas club. It looks like the shell is almost finished, but I hear that there may be some financing problems that have stalled the completion of the interior. We'll see. Dancers are hot for a new upscale club because they want to see the return of big money.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Where did this Spearmint Rhino name come from? What an odd name for a SC.

I have never visited a Rhino.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^Look it up under slang.
  • warhawks
    11 years ago
    Happened to drive by it yesterday.

Doesn't look like much has been going on in regards to the outside of it.

However, a few weeks ago when I drove by it, there were a couple maintenance type vans by the front entrance. Don't know if they were working on something in the interior or not. But that's been the only activity at that sight that I've seen lately.

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Art and Alucard: I always thought it was just a catchy nonsensical name. But Alucard, you're right. It does have a definition! Per www.urbandictionary.com it means:

"Spearmint Rhino" -- The act of one individual placing a strap-on dildo on his/her head, lubricating it with Dr. Bronner's all natural menthol spearmint soap, and proceeding to penetrate his/her partner's asshole. It is preferred for the "rhino" to penetrate at a full running charge. Technically speaking, this is a modified screwnicorn.

Used in a sentence: Ooooooo-weeeeeee! Damn that spearmint rhino was refreshing. It's like my asshole just brushed it's teeth.

Now, where to buy some of that Dr. Bronner's soap?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion