tuscl

GSB & His Dog

Since our man GSB won't be able to go clubbing this weekend due to un foreseeable circumstances, it is our sacred duty, as fellow TUSCLers, to hit the sc in his stead. And, to make things right with the Gods and Godesses in Mount Olympus, we must do things properly, as prescribed in the Dyonnissian Rituals. Since GSB's canine was bitten by a Water Moccassin, we must give as many dancers as possible, Cottonmouth.

So Say We All

15 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    We could start a kickstarter for GSB get him back in sooner
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ....shit we can start one for me too, ha
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I wasn’t planning to SC tonight – I SCed last Fr night and last Wed. night and spent a fair ransom.

Although I am not in a real big mood to SC tonight; I am feeling a bit bored and restless.

Going to hit a new spot that opened up in So. Florida (Ft. Lauderdale area) just to see what is like and perhaps TOFT.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn, y'all are fuckin awesome, Club it up my brothers!!!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    In honor of GSB & his GSD I threw myself under several strippers today and let them have their way with me.

GSB, by proxy, had a marvelous time :)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was thinking of GSB last niight when I LDKed with a dancer who was new for me. A little chunkier than I normally choose but a great dancer. She was soaked with sweat after 5 songs and my lap was soaked with my seed. Never happened to me before. Hats off to a great dancer. By the way, I asked her about extras and she said in VIP , $200 for an hour plus $100 for touching above the waist. That's not extra in my book.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm watching some UFC and eating some corned beef sandwiches. They're being washed down by a nice, smooth Guiness. After the main event, my ride will proceed to drop me off at the sc. It has been a glorious day and wonder ours evening so far. The midnight moon shall shine bright, tonight.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    gawker: That's my $200 expectation (dancer's cut)for VIP in our general neck of the woods. I can get that in the lap dance area one quarter of the time - even in the no touch state.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Club it up my brothers and sisters! Thanks for a great time Lopaw!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GSB - I got my dick sucked today and I thought about you while getting it. :)
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^ha that is some funny and creepy shit right there
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just got back from the sc. What a great day. What a great way to end a great day. My current ATF looked as beautiful as ever. Cottonmouth! Oh yeah, I gotta let Bullwinkle know. Just had some mighty, mighty topless' from a Japanese dancer. She even inspired me to write a Haiku in her honor. I shall post it shortly.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    GSB is the homie, but he didn't cross my mind, I was just thinking if this stripper would be able to DT my dick :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn ranukam, that's a little selfish isn't it?!

Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion