tuscl

RETIRING A WORD

Over the evening, I found myself pondering, as I am apt to do. What was I pondering, you say. A word. The use of a word. The disgrace of a word. I've been guilty of this. Everyman has been guilty of this. It is wrong.
What word was on my mind? That word, my fellow brothers and sisters, is PUSSY. I thought about the myriad of ways we invoke that word. That lead to even more thinking, about how we use and abuse this beautiful word.
Here are some examples below:

Punch that Pussy in the nose.

Stop being such a Pussy and take a shot.

He was afraid to go skydiving. What a Pussy

You get the drift? All too often in our everyday speech, we've denigrated the sacredness of the Pussy for far too long. I, for one, am taking a stand. From henceforth, I Sir SlickSpicinis the First, will no longer use the word Pussy in a negative and blasphemous manner. I have spent too much time, too much effort, too much money, and too much energy towards the acquisition of New Pussy and the retainment of Old Pussy. So have you. And you. All of us have.
Pussy is the reason for existence. It is the Pink, Primordial Portal to Paradise. Journey with me on this quest to celebrate the glory of the Pussy.
So Say We All.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Big lions and tigers can be very dangerous but a little pussy never hurt anyone. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a pussy striperweb thread lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Funny shadow lol......pussykat
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Juice-Stop being such a Pussy.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.......im going to fuck this pussy
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, A different angle of the same subject came up a year ago. Maybe we should revert to using now little-used terminology: "Snatch."

See Farmerart's discussion, "Musing On The Word - 'Snatch' " posted June 5, 2012:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Man snatch dat pussy cuz
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    What would we call Alucard?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    We call Alucard a dick...a SMALL dick!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Oh excuse me, I read the headline and thought they were retiring the word "Dougster" which means shit in gombuyahese.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    And so it shall be.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Anybody seen a dancer named Caprica? She was last seen dancing at Club Cylon. If you have any info on this nympho, let me know.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Anybody seen a dancer named Caprica?"

I heard she was kinda robotic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion