tuscl

ZiperCunt68

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Yo yo yo zipercunt i just fucked yo mommy in de azz with some fresh produce and made that bitch make me a goddamn ass smoothy ! What you going to.do aboit bitch !?

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thats ehat I thought pussy
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yo Juice motherfucker... Yo momma just PAID me to watch her make and drink an ass smoothie. I wasn't really into it 'cos she be an UG-LEE beyotch but she promised me $200 'cos she so motherfucking lonely. You need to send that bich a card so she knows you a good son, son! She gonna waste your inheritance paying guys to watch her do some SICK shizzle former bro..fuck!

I took the money she gave me and used it to pay for a good looking 19 year old blonde ho. But I had to kick in $300 more 'cos I only fuck fine bitches. Wasn't worth it cuz...can't unremember yo momma shittin' a smoothie out her ass. That was sick motherfucker!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah...that be right motherfucker. FUCK YOU!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck Juice... Your momma's picture is on that sick Sheila chick. You posting pictures of yo momma trying to whore her out. You one sick fuck.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Boy don't make me take my belt of and smake you in the penis and knock my cum on up out cha mouth boy ! I will get my NWO United Juice Crew on you ! Juice68, lunchboxking and all them sick fucks !

And by the way tell you pops I will be over for his eveimg ass fucking cuz
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Suck my dick Fag zip slut fucker
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Da fuq?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Trouble in paradise?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?