tuscl

Seattle Club-Goers Beware: Dancer gone ballistic at Centerfolds

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Monday, June 10, 2013 7:57 PM
Seeing Papi's thread below reminded me of one I read recently. Talk about a ROB! Read how she tried to get even with the customer when he wouldn't pay her the inflated price she alleged she deserved: [view link] Whew! That's some temper tantrum !!! I PMd the reviewer in an attempt to get the dancer's name, so it could be posted, but even with the help of another TUSCL member offering suggestions as to her identity, he couldn't come up with her name. (Maybe just avoid Monday nights at Centerfolds. Not hard to do, anyway.)

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think you posted the wrong link :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Oops, sorry. This should be the correct link: [view link]
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I feel sorry for froggy but I like his cool calm composure under the circumstances. A lot of guys, like Adam "PacMan" Jones, might have slapped a ho in her face for taking the glasses off one's face.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    That sounds like Mason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can take some grief from a dancer (up to a certain point). But anyone putting their hands on me usually causes me to flip. Just reading the reviewer’s story made me want to get that dancer by the throat and slam her against the wall.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The only indication from the review of a description of the dancer is, "she had dark hair, med build." When I PMd the reviewer, he further indicated the girl was Caucasian. TT, I met Mason, when in Centerfolds a couple of months ago, but I don't remember her well enough to say that this dancer is her. (I didn't get dances with her.) Anyone else familiar with Centerfolds' dancers have a guess?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " Dancer gone ballistic at Centerfolds" Get SDI all revved up! LOL
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Ban that dancer! We can't have no dancer blowin up around here!
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    Having worked at that club for over a year, my guess is that the dancer was Chris. Other dancers (whom I'm still friends with over there)confirmed that they had heard that Chris had an altercation with a customer a few days prior. It was NOT Mason. We are still in contact and keep each other up-dated on issues that could affect business. She is very concerned about customers and negative publicity. Although I liked Chris when working with her, she is known for having 'collection problems'. Miscounted dancers, price differences, etc. This often results in her wanting management to step in and get her money for her. She looks young but has been in the business several years-long enough to know how to avoid these arguments. I'm sorry for Froggy's bad experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion