tuscl

Yoda57us for TUSCL Moderator

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Dude does it right and gets my honest vote if founder ever goes down this road

38 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I think I would be a good one...I just got rid of the other spammer about his black strip club site
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! Dah, fuck? Juice are you trolling here or serious? Think alutard and RickyBoy are the only ones who go for him as moderator. I know he goes far by kissing a lot of stripper ass over there, but we don't have enough of them here to keep him in place, IMO.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I think I would be a good one..."

IMO I don't believe so.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    No for real cuz, yoda keeps that shit tight and right over their...and keeps little shots like me in cheak....its nice and pink over their lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, alutard. Why we are on the subject of moderator, you still haven't given us an update on how tenishomo's bid to become moderator worked out. I mean obviously he didn't become moderator, but did you guys write to Founder and ask? I know you are really big on privacy (well your own, not others, but I digress...) so I'm not ask you to post any responses word for word, but maybe just paraphrase and give us the Geist of how any reaction you may have gotten?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    By the way, yoda better not be another one of your aliases. Shaking my head.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Alucard- and why not
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't agree with Yoda as moderator. I'm not totally opposed to a moderator here, but you would need someone who was very neutral and objective. There are very who meet that description. Maybe SuperDude or motorhead as a couple of examples. Intersect that with those who would want the job, and there might be nobody for the role!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ You are NOT impartial IMHO.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'm not totally opposed to a moderator here"

WOW, a seismic change!!!

Sorry Dougster, NOT even a paraphrase.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Now of course if Founder did want me as a moderator, we would have to work out a lucrative financial deal that would have to include stock options should this spin off into a publicly traded company. Working out a contract would be easier said than done.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Now of course if Founder did want me as a moderator, we would have to work out a lucrative financial deal that would have to include stock options should this spin off into a publicly traded company. Working out a contract would be easier said than done."

ROLLED Eyes!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It would be fun to own stock in tuscl
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard: "WOW, a seismic change!!! "

Nope, I've been pretty consistent in saying I prefer that the board not be moderated, but it's not a big deal to me either way.

I participate in a couple of moderated discussion groups fairly routinely, and they can be fun. The thing I find though is that people are reluctant to say what they really feel. Some walk around on egg-shells and say nothing even if it's something they really feel but would upset the moderators. Then there are the passive-aggressive types who think they are very clever and will push rules to the limit without actually going over and exploit the grey/subjectivity. Doesn't exactly make things end up any "friendlier".

I think it was Che who mentioned recently concern about a moderator having access to IP addresses, and if there were one here that would definitely need to be taken into consideration. Given the nature of what we discuss, I think very, very few would support a moderator unless privacy of IP addresses and e-mail people registered with was protected.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard: "^^^ You are NOT impartial IMHO."

Was this directed at cambyman, because I never suggested myself as moderator.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't think I, personally, would make a very good moderator. For instance, I would probably reason that there is no reason for gays to be on a strip club discussion board anyway (unless they are extremely cool like txtittyfag) so I would just ban all of them. Bye-bye jabthehut, HomoAntonio, BigFagJohn, BonedBrother, etc. T
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Was this directed at cambyman"

Yes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I think very, very few would support a moderator unless - "privacy of IP addresses' - and e-mail people registered with was protected."

Suddenly you ARE an Advocate of PRIVACY?!?! LMFAO!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Suddenly? Nope always been a big privacy advocate. And, unlike you, it 's not something I sm hypocritical about. Nor is it something that is theoretical and I just pontificate about. I do real world work to bring it about. How 's your record on things?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    How about TUSCL "PMs" Dougster?

I have never revealed a PM sent to me, NOR have I EVER encouraged the practice of revealing them. You are a HYPOCRITE Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I never revealed your PMs alutard. I said I would if you continued sending me psycho ones and that was enough to get you to stop. So I lived up to my end of things since you arte co -operating.

My position is like George 's if someone sends you a something it becomes yours to do with as you please. Normally, as a courtesy you don 't reveal them and professionally there may be legal or ethical ruled that prevent this. You, being a nurse probably know that, however. If the mail is harassing and/or psycho you do not deserve that courtesy and others should not let you hide behind it.

And, as pervades your entire being, you say you are all for privacy when it is yours at stake but when it is someone else's you no longer care.

• mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I think I'm going to look for a board that discusses strip clubs.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I said I would if you continued sending me psycho ones and that was enough to get you to stop"

NOTHING I ever sent to you in a PM can be considered "Psycho", except perhaps in your BIASED mind Dougster.

IMO you would have "Doctored" or just plain invented so-called "Psycho" PMs to support your position & attacks upon me.

When you encourage the revealing of PMs & then say you support Privacy - You ARE being a hypocrite Dougster. The maintaining of & support of the privacy of PMs here is a matter of principle. You IMO are NOT a principled person. You cannot have it both ways. Privacy is either 100% or it doesn't exist. Just like Pregnancy is 100% or not, etc.

"I think I'm going to look for a board that discusses strip clubs."

Try Stripperweb or TwoSheds.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Nah, moderators scare away vital conversations as well the spammy ones.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Nah, moderators scare away vital conversations as well the spammy ones."

IMHO Moderators do not "Scare Away" vital conversations. They prevent constant PERSONAL attacks for 1 thing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Whether you like my positions here or not alutard, nobody had ever presented evidence that I am dishonest. Quite the opposite actually.

Also I kept stiletto 's identity secret the entire time she was her and will continue to do so even now. This was even through the times when she decided to attack me.

Again my actions are 100% consistent with being a strong privacy advocate along with an honest person. You cannot see that for the same reason you can 't see how psycho you and your PMs are - namely because your primary mode of thinking is what psychologists call splitting.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well you love to attack others personally alutard so you ought to fear a moderator sd much ad anyone.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "you can't see how psycho you and your PMs are"

You are being VERY Dishonest or delusional by saying the PMs I sent you are "Psycho". But I can't present the PMs in public [To counter your words] because I will NEVER break the principle of privacy regarding PMs here.

You're boring me now.

FINIS!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol! Well people have posted other examples of your psycho PMs, so I 'll let people judge fir themselves his likely it is the ones you sent me were also psycho and you can 't see how psycho you are because, well, you 're psycho. Good day!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Match Dougster,Alurat you do PM some funky stuff.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    No moderator for tuscl EVER!

Free speech! No matter how much mindless drivel gets posted to this site. We moderate ourselves. The weak and annoying are quickly run out!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Altard you truely are a shithead
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " No matter how much mindless drivel gets posted to this site. We moderate ourselves"

Wrong. There is NO self moderation.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    But there is self-satisfaction.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago

and self-immolation.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    This shows you how stupid juicebox is... Today as moderator! Haha
  • Dougster
    10 years ago