tuscl

i must be a big sexy young man

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I mean don't get me wrong I often feel I ant but I get free dances, numbers, free sex, extended time and so on and I'm not saying I get this 24/7 but it does happen to me and every time I ask you guysvery few of you guys even experiance this...maybee I ant have bad.....one more thang altho yes I'm a online troll I do treat the ladies with respect maybee that helps me to...I've seen some ass wholes in my home clubs so maybee its just kindness returning back to me

9 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    I get the strong impression that you're a hot shit & fun to be with. In a strip club too many men tend to take themselves too seriously. My ATF tells me about guys she really enjoys in the club and while frequently that translates into big spenders , she also talks about guys who just know how to have a good time, joking, drinking, and being themselves.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Gawker good not agree more with you....a few day ago I was at a new club and in one hour I had ever girl in their laughing and flirting with me.....2 hours in I had a girl sitting in my lap playing with my dick while we shared drinks...i didn't even buy a dance from her...she just enjoyed me....am I vulger in my humor you bet your damn ass but do I know how to speak, touch and enjoy a women and her me hell yes I do.....thanks for responding Gawker
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Another reason I want to club with juice one day - just to see how the online personality that I know here translates to real life in the club...
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....^^^^ I actually agree with slutfox68
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thank you southernboy and 68 for responding
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I went clubbing tonight and thought of Juice and the fun which you can have. I started the night with my ATF and a 30 minute blowjob in the VIP which was marvelous. We then got silly and laughed our asses off. She hadn't eaten so I went out and bought her food which she ate with her third drink called a Fuck-Me-up. I got talking and joking with the bartender who is hot. It was fairly busy due to the Bruins game, but as we just goofed off at the bar a couple of other girls joined us and a good time was had by all. Sometimes just relaxing and not taking anything too seriously can make for a good night. Especially after a great oral sex session.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Juice, you need to come down to Greenville so I can learn from the Master. Haha
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Gawker has it right and big d hell yes
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    still holds true 4 me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion