tuscl

Thus it was written and shall cum to pass

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In all honesty it is more belivable that we were created by a more advanced human forum that became God like and created us just like we our selves are on the verge of doing...in the near future we ourselves and kind will be terafroming other planets and creating life for us to test and obsurve so we to will become gods......its the path of us all to move from mortal to imortsl from human to gods......we are so close its just or old ways of thanking is slowing us down...we must shed the old ways and make way for the new for we shall become creators And gods for the good and evil of our kind.....this is my vision I saw on June 1, 2013 on the floor cunvulsing from mushrooms and acid, weed, beer, rubatusim and dunkin donuts........this is the vision from the gods to the prohit juice

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Anyone?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm down with the mushroom visions. BTW, mushroom spores can survive the vacuum that is outer space. Interesting. Ten years ago, I happened to have some righteous, liquid L. I'm down with the Prophet Juice. Just stay away from Roman Centurions and dudes named Judas.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Juice....you gotta be on something :-)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Who still does LSD?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice on my righteous brothahood !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    An advanced race of RICH STUDS? So advanced they devised The System after 10 years of research into the art and science of paying hookers on earth for sex.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....^^^
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Tumblindude -- all the coo-el kids do acid my friend. But you know what really gives visions. Dunkin Donuts my friend.

Juice PMed me about getting caught and jailed for jackin' it in the donut shop after eating 5 dozen of Dunkin's best...put his motherlovin' cream in ev'rybody's coffee! Juice on bro!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's true lol ^^^^ love you zip
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Shrooms are cool
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was just hoping for legalized prostitution. Now we're on the road to immortality?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    First I have to worry something really might be in the water in South Carolina. Now I remember someone put LSD in the coffe back in my college days. I got lucky I wasn't a coffee drinker.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I did read a theory that aliens created humans using genetic engineering.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Here you go juice. Sex with dolphins messed up our ancestors.
    http://www.evolutionnews.org/2012/05/on_…
    Apparently we are all descended from aqua girl.
    A fictional female aquatic super heroine I just made up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion