tuscl

"I see dead people!"

Friday, May 31, 2013 4:07 PM
Ok not really but who can resist that classic line from M. Night Shyamalan's 1999 movie "The Sixth Sense". Actually what I see is strippers. I took my ATF to one of the major mall's in my neck of the woods for a shopping spree at Victoria"s Secret today and there were so many young fresh faced girls around that I simply couldn't help but admire them. My friend thought that way my head was swiveling left and right was funny and when I told her what I saw she actually laughed out loud. You see when I see a young nubile hard body I immediately see her in a strippers out fit dancing on a brightly lit stage. After I told her this she proceeded to play along and we had a great time grading the verious girls that were crussing around the mall. So the question is do you see strippers too? Do you imagine what a girl would like on stage or better yet pole dancing on your pole? Do you grade the girls by their stripped potential? Color me curious...

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hell yeah I do. When a girl has a snotty attitude, I imagine that she's a ROB and I escaped her icy clutches.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And when I'm in church and the nuns are near, I imagine them having orgies and giving lap dances to the monsignor. Habit-less.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And I see meter maids grinding away on the meters then tipping me to park there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Every now and then I even see crossing guards ripping their uniforms off in slow motion, crawling along the crosswalk, and pleasuring themselves with the stop sign.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    All the time, especially the sexy young wife next door
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol I agree with slick
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Oh hell yeah. :)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I think you are all warped, and it sickens me. But I see the same shit, so who am I to judge. The hot manager at the Chicfila, the waitress with the really short shorts and tube top, the hot girl jogging down my road in the morning as I eat my breakfast on the front porch. I see them all in thier stripper shoes, gleefully dancing on stage begging for my dollar. Its a beautiful thing, but then at the same time its tragically warped.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    No, no I can't say that's ever happened to me.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Definitely. One of the possible hazards of our chosen hobby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion