tuscl

Have you ever told a dancer a story so good, she told others and they all wanted

I had this happen one time. I told a dancer a story that involved aliens. The problem I had was that I couldn't even remember what I told her. It had been a week which can seem like an eternity. The story was so good a bunch of dancers wanted to ask questions. I was thinking I must tell really good stories with a few drinks.

How about you? Tell any really good stories and then forget what you told?

6 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Yeah. I made the mistake of telling one I had money with me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't go to clubs to talk. It's very to carry on a conversation when she's sucking my dick
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Yes and they all wanted to know why the chicken went to the other side of the road.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I tell stories all the time when I go to clubs in particular my local ones because lap dances are verboten in DC so the art of conversation is more important or perhaps relevant is a better word here. However I have to admit that storytelling is my thing so yes I have definitely found myself in situations where I've been asked to retell a story or elaborate on a story or my personal favorite tell a new story to dancers who have gotten wind of previous ones. Personally I think it's a blast and I enjoy it thoroughly.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with MojoDojo. I can weave a yarn and word does get around. I actually have to be cognizant of my conversation and make sure that I keep the focus on her instead of my stories. I'm there for T&A, not open mic night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion