tuscl

A SW Thread I Can Agree With

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
One of my PL gripes, of several, are female customers. I tend to go to mostly black clubs and for some reason many of these, especially on the weekends; have too many fem custies doing, or not doing, what the following thread talks about:

“female customers”

“… hey SW ladies ,
so maybe we touched on this. maybe we didnt but this has been getting on my last nerve for a while. i work at a kinda middle level urban club, its far from upscale but at least it isnt like some of the hell holes ive seen. its been a year now since i started dancing and my main compliant has been these female customers . like i dont get it ... you come in with all your girls like this is sex in the city .. you get your one drink and you SIT AND DO NOTHING! . they're not tipping not spending any money past that first manditory drink and then you point and judge every dancer that comes out on stage. It has become so bad that it makes the male customers uncomfortable .A group of girls had a 2 males friends and one guy comes up to tip me a 20$ when 2 of the females proclaim "dont tip her ..we dont like her,she boring!" .I'm NOT here for the ladies i make that very clear. granted there are very giving female customers and i love them because they realize that this is not easy. but the rest of them need to stay out …”

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

10 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't see many female customers in the Detroit clubs. If this is how they act, I can see why dancers would not like them.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Personally I enjoy cool females in the club. I've met lopaw once and she had all the fine dancers hanging out at our table.
    I'd like to hear her opinion on that thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t mine female custies like lopaw since they are there for the same reason, and doing the same thing, as I am.

I mind the ones that go w/ no expectation of getting any dances and just hang there taking up space and the good seats – and these are the ones I tend to see personally.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol, sclvr.....you did seem to enjoy yourself, once you came up for air! ;)

Long ago I stopped reading anything in the Dancer Only Sections of SW, and I'm not about to start now. So I'll pass on that link.

FWIW I agree w/ you, Papi - I hate to have anybody in the club that is taking up valuable real estate and forcing us mongers into the shadows. Since I rarely club at night I have never witnessed the horrific "drunken girl's night out" at the local SC. And women like me especially hate these kinds of females since it can cast a negative light over all female customers in the minds of dancers.....and we all know that once a dancer has a bad experience with a certain type of customer, they tend to assume that they are all that way and will avoid them. But since I'm a solo daytimer, I haven't had too much of a problem.
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    I've seen the exact thing mentioned in the SW thread happen at clubs in Vegas, so it's not confined to the more "urban" clubs. Yeah, can't stand these chickies on their girl's night out or bachelorette parties. They should stick to night clubs, Chippendales and the Thunder from Downunder.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That's definitely a thing. We get groups of girls in my club every so often that come in for no reason other than to ridicule/judge the dancers. My personal favorites are the ones that come in and then try to upstage us by dancing on the floor (poorly) and going 'WOOOOOOO" loudly.

Eventually it just degenerates into a dancer yelling, "LIKE FIRST OF ALL YOU'RE WEARING FLARED JEANS WHICH IS JUST LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, SECOND OF ALL WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TOP, FOREVER 21? HAVE FUN MAKING UNDER 30K BEING A RECEPTIONIST OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO, PEON." and then the girl going, "WHATEVER WHORE, AT LEAST I KEEP MY DIGNITY"

To which the dancer replies, "NOT WITH THOSE MOVES!"

And it's no fun for anyone.
  • dancer888
    11 years ago
    This happens all the time. This not just at urban clubs. Just try to not let it bother you and keep doing your thing. 90% of these women walking in there wish they could dance. Most can't. Keep that in mind.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Duo, you keep it true. I can't stand civilians ruining it for the rest of us. This ain't Coyote Ugly. Y'all have enough opportunity to act an ass. Don't do it in the holy confines of the Gentlemen's Club. It's a Gentlemen's Club, act like a lady.
  • how
    11 years ago
    The female customers who ridicule the dancers are obviously out-of-line. It would seem, though, that ridiculing the dancers would be just cause for the manager to request the offending parties to depart.

As for the SW contributors, they are so full of hatred and resentment of the male customers who get dances from them, I have little sympathy for them in general.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    When I go as a customer, I come to see the stage show not so much to get dances (I get them every now and then, but I prefer a dancer that has great showmanship than one that will rub my tits). I sometimes give the vibe of being snotty, but once I open my wallet dancers come to me for a few quick bucks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion