tuscl

coupon!

There should be a thread that tells you where to find coupons for your favorite club, within a mile of the club. What do ya' alls think? PlusCan someone tell me for paradise showgirls located in El Monte? Cheers

9 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    "There should be a thread . . ." Shall we consider that you just started one? "Within a mile of the club" is a rather limited distance.

Try the San Gabriel Valley Tribune. When I lived in L.A., it had free passes for several SGV strip clubs. Look in either the sports section or the classified ads under "adult entertainment."
  • 1edger
    11 years ago
    Yes let's do that, iwe should have a list off all the clubs in California and next to each club, where you may find a coupon! Wohooo I am excited
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Sometimes if you poke around on club websites they have a number you can call that will get you on a VIP type list for free admission.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    So Cal clubs got lots of coupons. Go on Zbone and they can help you out in Cali.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Only "coupons" I tend to use are Déjà Vu get in Free/No Cover coupons.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I forgot all about the L.A. Weekly. If that's still printed, it used to have two full pages of strip club ads for So Cal clubs. Most of those had free passes, or discount coupons. As Alucard mentioned, the Deja Vu website has a free pass good for any Deja Vu club in the country. See:

http://www.dejavu.com/vu/wp-content/uplo…
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol between zbone's links & the LA Weekly you should never have to pay a cover ever again!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Here's the L.A. Weekly. I count ten strip clubs. I didn't look at all to see if they all have free passes or discounts, but several of them do. One club is under a corporate names (Monarchs is "Gale Avenue Hospitality Venture Inc.") See:

http://www.laweekly.com/adIndex/category…
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have a coupon for $10 off mulch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion