tuscl

reviews that disappear

stanlee
Illinois
so I've noticed some of my non favorable reviews have disappeared. what's up with that? granted i'm not a full paying member. I'm a cheap VIP - free for submitting honest reviews. just curious why one establishment in particular keeps deleting my reviews of their piss poor establishment? thanks!

11 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that a review is only deleted if it is flagged and, after further review, found to be problematic (too short, lacking in specifics, etc.). I have written over 100 review in the last few years, including several negative reviews, and I haven't had any problems to my knowledge.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    rickdugan is correct but there is also an expiration date but that is way down the road. Maybe 10 years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – mostly likely it was flagged by other TUSCLers and thus brought to Founder’s attention and Founder may have found merit in deleting it?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoyDugan: "I have written over 100 review "

Over 100 completely useless reviews.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe you should PAY!
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    paying is overrated. that's too bad because I'd really like to warn other members of the suck factor of this place but I guess a guy can only TOFTT so many times before he gives up. we'll see if my newest review sticks around a while or not. if not, my guess is that the franchise is reviewing this board and asking for reviews to be removed. how's that for conspiracy theory?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps you should change how you structure your reviews. Look at them in comparison to others that DO stay.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I just glanced at some of your reviews. At a glance they seem short & not detailed enough nor do they seem to speak to interactions with specific dancers enough. I'll have to read closer to have a better idea.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Stan, I did a quick scan through your reviews and have to agree that they are a bit light on the specifics. If the ones that remain are the best of the bunch, then it is likely that the other reviews were deleted due to lack of specific content.
  • Joe from NJ
    11 years ago
    Only if they are flagged.
    Some reviews have major problems:
    size
    wrong club
    written by management
    too much profanity

In my 250+ reviews I have only had one taken down, that was because I did not go in, but commented on the lack of cars in the parking lot (which is why I did not go in, and it was a big club).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion