tuscl

Mundane Names

Friday, May 24, 2013 2:57 AM
We've all heard the crazy, way out there names along with the standard names that dancers use as alias'. Has anybody had any dancers with regular, boring names? Last week there was a dancer named Mary. Just Mary. Not Mary Jane, not Mary Ann, not Mary Magdalena, nada. Just, plain Mary. Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?

21 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    yes i have had dances for strippers that use plain names
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I had a Jenny recently. I dig the normal names a lot more than the freaky or stupid names. Sometimes less is more. The sometimes less is more philosophy doesn't apply to tits though...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Amen to that, zip man .
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    One of my faves from years ago in Key West was Donna.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Yeah, sometimes they use real names. Sometimes, they even use their own real name. OTOH, some are better stripper names than others. Anything that ends in a vowel is probably a good stripper name. Then again, Mary just seems boring. Maria sounds a lot better than Mary, although I wish I could avoid this one Maria for all time. And Heather (a current favorite, and one that doesn't end in a vowel) sounds better than Mary.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Most Heathers that I've met are usually cute blondes.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Slickspic- the odd thing about my Heather is she's brunette and she's not really the type of body I go for, but she's a metal chick, which has to count for something.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Had a dancer named Khaleesi at a club a few months ago. Game of Thrones is everywhere now
  • OldSalt
    11 years ago
    I mostly go to a small sub-urban club and many of the dancers have common names.I'm not sure that makes them mundane but certainly not flashy, and I think it fits well with the low key setting. My favorites are Lilly, Lilith, and Alisa but they also have a Shanon, Mandy, and Maria. No Marys yet...
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I prefer mundane names over obvious stripper names. Give me a Katie, or Katlynn over kitty or diamonds. They usually give out thier real name anyway if they want you as a repeat custy. So really whats the point, real names all day baby.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I had an ATF that simply called herself Jane and while all the other dancers were dressed up in fancy lingerie she would come out in an oversized white dress shirt with only a skimpy pair of white cotton panties on underneath. Her long dark hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and wearing a pair of glasses like you would see on a librarian she would saunter on stage head down in silence then her signature song "Closer" by NIN would beckon your attention like a thunderstorm in the distance until the chorus and when the lyrics "I wanna fuck you like an animal" would ooze from the speakers she would explode on stage. The shirt would get torn from her back and the glasses fly off while at the same time her long dark hair would come unfurled and cascade wildly around her face. She literally looked like a wild animal as she tore at the cotton panties ripping them to shreds in the process and revealing the most beautiful naked pussy I've ever seen. The rest of the song was spent as though she was a caged animal stalking, crawling, pouncing and writhing around the dance floor like some kind of mad erotic hallucination. Man she was good. She totally played up the "plain Jane" thing and milked it for all it was worth. Those were some good times.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Clubber, I don't know about over there, but over here Donna is a bit of a chav name. So much so women have stopped giving their girls that name at birth.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Speaking of Donna. [view link]
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My 2012 Ex-ATF used her real 1st name as a stage name. [I saw proof that it was her real 1st name]
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn mojo, that's awesome!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, I actually tried to serenade her with that classic. She told me to shut up! Damn, do I sing bad! Interestingly, when I hear myself, I sound pretty good, but if I record myself, DAMN!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    london, That's one I'd not heard, "chav". Had to look it up for my enlightenment.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber I'll bet you were in the shower. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Every time I hear something like a real name I don't know if it is their real name, a fake name, or if they are lying and telling me it's their real name. Upon first meeting someone, I don't usually care unless I want to identify them later on. As is I often hope they don't tell me their real name and expect me to remember it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I always remember the names of dancers I intend to see more than once. It works WELL for me with them.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Singing to her, I wish we were, but alas, just in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion