tuscl

Dancers coping a attitude on stage

bigroy
Pennsylvania
Most places a have gone are identical. I understand that the girls are there to make a living, but for them to belittle people on stage for not giving a buck or two is wrong. I myself general sit in the back ground away from the stage. but occassionally certain dancers will pick individuals out and give them hell for not tipping. is this becoming more of the norm

4 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I do remember one club where the DJ kept saying tipping is not a city in China or something about tipping over and over again. It was a nude club and the girls were not getting nude even after a few tipped them. I wasn't about to tip with that attitude from the dancers and DJ. Of course if the dancer is a fugly, I'm not going near her anyway.

Having a club give out change only in two dollar bills I believe discourages tipping as well. If I was a millionare with money to burn, I could just tip in fives, tens, or hundreds. Just tipping one or two of the $2 bills may not seem like much but if you enjoy tipping from time to time, giving out change in 2's adds up fast and makes you hesitant to tip any dancer you're not sure of if you like getting more than a second of attention.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Clubs where the DJ constantly hectors the patrons to tip or where the dancers berate the customers get the non-tipping clientele they deserve.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Two fools heard from here. Don't you two realize that the Strip Club is a business? Maybe the girls would like to get paid for their services. Open up your wallets and look inside. If there is nothing but dust don't go out for an evenings entertainment, go get a fucking job!
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Nothing is more of a turnoff than a dancer getting all huffy because a guy didn't tip her enough. I think she's got a right to be a little standoffish if a guy at the rail doesn't tip at all... but to give a "I'm worth more than that" attitude usually ends any chance she may have had getting dances from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion