tuscl

Condom Breakage

Normally this does not happen to me but with Girl B (been doing her about 6 months - she says she on bc but won't say what) it has happened on two occasions (Trojan Magnum Thins) and both times she took a full load. She did not comment about it but did bring me a towel (something she usually does not do). The second time it all of a sudden started feeling real good (was doing her bareback without knowing). I believe it broke shortly after entry as she really likes it going in deep and rides it good. Been doing her around 6 months. This has never happened with girl A who I have been doing much longer.

Have you had much condom breakage. I think certain girls are more prone (like B above) than others. One factor can be provider experience. I have found experienced extras girls are less likely to get condom breakage with me.

What would you do with Girl B:
A. Just do her bareback (if she would agree).
B. Go to Trojan non thin
C. Run away as far as you can
D. Just keep on doing her w Trojan Thins enjoying the bareback when they break.

14 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    You Sir are amazing. Player11 Crew....VIP Baby, fuck those condoms bareback all day then hit that buffet up like a VIP.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Payer11: Remember your theory about strippers doing FS with customers because they wanted "different dick" than their "loser boyfriends" and were on a quest for "better genes". Could it be that B was deliberately sabotage the condoms because she wanted to get knocked up by you and have a kid who would half your "VIP" and "graduate degree in accounting (or whatever the fuck it is" genes?

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Every time I see Payer's name I'm reminded of that song "Wasn't Me" by Shaggy - "You may think that you're a player, but you're completely lost."
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Always carry some Plan B with you so you'll give it to her after the rupture.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Two words "False Name"
    Plus give and extra tip for Plan B
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You actually need to worry more about her giving you some to take home.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I am planning to go to Trojan Magnum (non thin) with her and see if they holdup. She is very athletic in her fucking.....
  • Iansmithdfw
    11 years ago
    Bareback and Plan B. Drop it in there deep.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve heard it said that condom breakage is often from improperly putting them on (check a YouTube video).

You may also want to slow it down a bit if you drill too hard - to avoid breakage.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    It happens to me on occasion. Unfortunately, like you, I am too much into the sex to always notice the problem. Oh well.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Appetite for destruction
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    I've had a condom break twice. She had a tight body and she was very enthusiastic when she rode. Gotta make sure that shit's lubed up first.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Why do all threads about condoms begin with "I wear Trojan Magnums"

Hmmm....I think psychologists can explain this with "compensation theory"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion