tuscl

does anybody know how could be stripper without license in US?

Sunday, May 12, 2013 9:47 PM
i knew some place in Florida hire stripper without license, Does anybody know witch club accept or hire stripper in that condition? Im located in CA Does anybody know if you get license show up in your records ? because you will have to get fingerprint , etc??? Thank you

12 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    [view link] is your best source.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    Lets pray that they have the forms needed in languages other than english
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "[view link] is your best source." Indeed.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Detroit requires an exotic dancer license, but Detroit suburbs do not. Do you have what it takes to be a stripper? Do you know how to take off your clothes?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've always sensed that the requirement for a business license for dancers is by state, not by city. If that's true, on the west coast, CA, NV, and WA require a business license. NV also requires a Police dept. Work Permit (formerely known as a "sheriff's card") OR does not have a license requirement. I believe that FL does not, as you seem to indicate yourself.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Never heard of a licensing requirement in Florida. Judging by your screen name, I could help you out! :)
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Yes, Clubber can help you immensely. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    vm, Thanks for the endorsement. Wink wink, nod nod!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @kimmyoriental: ask your traffickers. they pay club and police man to look other way when inquires made about your documentation.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Hey fuckwads, master an East Asian language yourself first, then make fun.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    In some counties in Florida, licenses are required.
  • kimmyoriental
    11 years ago
    I posted in this place to have an answer and not to be judged by my language,i speak 3 languages and English is not my fluent language , sorry for that , anyway thank you all for your information
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion