tuscl

Warning To Toronto SCs - farmerart Is On The Way For A Visit

The winter drilling season is winding down. Exploration camp is being shuttered for the summer. Urgent business matters need to be dealt with in Toronto.

I haven't been in a hardcore Toronto SC for about 18 months. Aaaah....following a hot dancer up the side stairs at Million Dollar, watching her turn left at the top of the stairs to the hos' side of the VIP. I could write the review already!

I haven't had sex since the first week in January. I will probably splooge my boxers before I get to the top of the stairs.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm sure that they will be happy to see you. Have fun.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Are there lots of Eastern European girls in the Toronto clubs?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Are you going to do you Lap Dance King imitation?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    This post alone will cause an influx of dancers in Toronto.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Yes, please post up to date reviews. I am planning to check out Toronto in July.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Well, silky, I shall try, but if there is no change from my previous visits it is unlikely that I shall do so. I have serious business to deal with in Toronto and after finishing that business I am off to Corsica for a short holiday. My plans are to visit Million Dollar in Mississauga and Club Pro in Vaughan.

Million Dollar is fairly sleazy and down market but ultra high mileage. Club Pro is much more up market but also ultra high mileage. Food isn't bad at Club Pro. Don't you dare eat anything you can buy at Million Dollar - food wise. I have been known to take my chances with other 'consumables' available in the upstairs VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion