tuscl

pain

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:43 PM
Steel against sticks Arrows against stones Iron against cloth Blood and broken bones From cities of Brick To houses of sticks Clash to the pounding of the drums Heart pumping to the beat of war Body dancing to the call of death Rich battle against the poor Farmers sons United as one Blue bloods fight the free But hatred will bring us victory Our anger stems into violence Sick of forced silence Anger be our savior Freedoms true creator God may not present But power belongs to the peasants Iron, stone, blood and bone Answer to combats tone Avenge our fallen kin United as brothers to kill the king Our battle cry will echo through eternity Lay waste to uncertainty For misery we have ignited Under one banner we will stand united No more tears No more fear Freedom awaits us in time Make them answer for there crimes If we die, we die free brothers If we die we die for eachover So stand and fight beside me Take your place in eternity lay waste to kingdom Our first taste of freedom Iron, stone, blood and bone Stand as one and take the throne

8 comments

• MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Damn Juice...lyrical. I can imagine a slow deep base rhythm in the background like far off war drums as you pound out your message. I'm digg'n it!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks man juice crew
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice crew
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice crew
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice crew