tuscl

Swinger/adult clubs

Jtmonger
Indiana
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:35 AM
So odd question here I'm more of a stripclub kinda guy but there are 2 swinger clubs near buy that look entertaining. Champagne club ( Fort Wayne) and Klub Lyden(Muncie) both Indiana. My question is has anyone ever been ? And if so any fun ? They advertise on their web pages singles are welcome and they have "girls gone wild" and "thong" party nights. I would be curious to check it out but not so sure. Any thoughts Thanks

6 comments

• endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I'm not particularly familiar with swinger culture, but I'm pretty sure that generally, single guys in swingers clubs are frowned upon.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Never been to any swingers club but as I understand it singles are generally welcome simply because that's more money for the club. But a straight guy showing up without a female is unlikely to get much action. Some reviews even talk about separate areas solely for couples.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Swingers clubs tend to be like nude beaches. Way too much sausage and the pussy that is there is not exactly top quality.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Swingers are gays
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Swing away Merrill
  • d70camera
    11 years ago
    For my Girlfriend and myself, the Champagne club is a fun club to be at. We don't share with others, but we like to be watched or share a bed with others. The club has a swing chair, spider (buffet) chair, couches and like 10 beds with clean sheets for each use. The club is BYOB. First Fridays are prolly the best chance for a single guy to get "lucky" as they have "girls gone wild" with themed rooms. Last Friday one lady was taking on several guys. Condoms are provided.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion