tuscl

get down on it

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 6, 2013 1:36 PM
I'm here if you need a pick up, that random conversation Some help, ask or give me a sign it's just a yell Say you think of me whilst you touch yourself A deep longing to have you around, my crush Will she or won't she? Sex is magic, and getting naughty under the covers Or say all around the house is what I love So cum with me, and let your pussy swallow what I got in my nuts A psychopath in lust Like I'm playing with your hair, whilst sniffing your brush How I really feel about her nobody knows Here's a love letter with the rose And why not for my gift Suck my dick on the couch so you can cushion the blow But before all this whisper in your ear that I want you so bad Dieing to fold myself into her Leave on her my mark But here's some sented candles, fuck doing it in the dark But we are apart and I'm pretty far With doggy style, he can move But I love it when I don't and she herself pushes back and forth Thinking of you teasing, crawling naked in front of me isn't fun for me Because I see it, but I haven't got you here to share that company Stood behind her with her hand down my boxers playing with dick And I've got one hand down her knickers with one hand on her boob Oh yeah, she knows what I want to do Like a virgin with a naughty side, throwing a condom with that lube Finish, maybe have a joint of two Girl I'm so talented, I could explain it from your point of view

2 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Anybody gonna touch this one?
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    You gotta find the beat IMHO but once you do I thought that it was pretty fucking lyrical...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion