tuscl

Turning strippers down for dances.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 6, 2013 11:49 AM
A night out at Christie's Cabaret didn't hurt a man's pockets, but it did hurt his head. Police officers were called to the adult entertainment complex in Cleveland after a man said he was assaulted by a stripper. The 38-year-old victim said he was approached by the exotic dancer while he was sitting at a table with friends. The police report stated the victim told the stripper he wasn't interested in her services because they were waiting for another dancer to get off stage. The victim told cops the stripper became enraged and said, "is she better than me?" According to the Cleveland police report, the stripper then spit on the man before picking up an empty Corona bottle and hurling it at his head. The bottle didn't break and neither did the man's heart. He called police, but not before the manager of the strip club fired the woman and walked her out the back door.

8 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol some women just can't take no for an answer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    He did the correct thing. Any person that crosses that kind of line needs to have the police called on them, man, woman, or child.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Doesn’t surprise me coming from a stripper – especially a stripper from Cleveland :)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    She sounds like a real classy broad.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a dancer from Henry VIII South I used to know. She didn't take rejection well.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Damn, so that's where my ex ended up! She always did have a bad temper and the accuracy of her aim is directly porportional to her sense of rejection which is why I drink Corona to this very day (thick glass).
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Ban all Carona bottles!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Bam retards
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion