tuscl

Would you do a 7 months pregnant stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, May 5, 2013 8:02 AM
From a recent review: "As I sat there & watch one of the dancers on stage I notice another dancer coming out of VIP. I needed to take a double look & make sure i didn't have 1 too many. Well the dancer I saw was pregnant yes pregnant with a big belly & all she has a big shirt on so no one notice she is pregnant. Also I kept watching her for a few I couldn't believe it she looked about 7 months pregnant & also was smoking cigarettes. Well enough said after I saw that I finish my beer & left without getting any dances... I can't believe they let a pregnant lady work at a strip club. She never did go on stage." I know who the dancer is and yes she is 7 months gone. I also know that she does extras starting at $150. I passed the last time I saw her 2 weeks ago. Would you?

17 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Depends on what we're doing, if she's doing BJ then yes
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    Stripper friend of mine for pregnant and was let go right away. She was not even showing yet but they did not want the liability.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    One of my faves had a baby in February. She danced until she was 5 months along and barely showed. She's now having child care issues due to the lateness of her work and having difficulty scheduling her work times. However she's in her mid to late hair tie and realized her biological clock was tiicking.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    No fucking way. Talk about a boner killer.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    When my ATF found out she was pregnant, she quit working within a couple of weeks. No way you could tell she was prego.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hell no. My ATF danced for 4 months. At month 4 I guessed it. She wasn't showing but her ass was incredibly big and wonderful.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hell no
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    There is nothing wrong with having sex with a 7 month pregnant woman. "No fucking way. Talk about a boner killer" To each their own.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yes... next question
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    No
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    No way.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I have seen many dancers dance well into their 7th and 8th month. A few went right up to a week or two before they were due. It all depends on how their body changes due to pregnancy, some get very fat and are a complete turnoff, and some look just as sexy pregnant. Some dancers dance better when they are pregnant and some dance worse. A few of my favorites over the years have given me some of their best dances ever when they were pregnant. One in particular went from being a sensual minimal extras dancer before she got pregnant the first time, to a nympho slut full blown extras around her fourth month. The second time didn't affect her dancing quite as much. Pregnancy both times did a lot for her body, one of the few whose body rebounded quite well, her breasts got a lot more meat on them both times. She went from a very skinny barely A-cup and no ass, to a nice B-cup after her first pregnancy, and a C-cup the after second pregnancy and a very nice round firm ass.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Put me in the "hell yes" column. No problem with it if she has none.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Nope.
  • critic12345
    11 years ago
    No running for the door.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you mess around with Latinas, stripper or civilian, you'll end up fucking a pregnant one. Goes with the territory.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Well, my man fucked me pretty hard all over my 39 and a half weeks of gestation. In fact, I went into labor right after having sex with him one night all over our house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion