No. Soon though. Will try a local gal who "owes" me one. LOL

"And now I'm horny AND broke"

Didn't get your $$$ worth?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Who's that Card?Your sister?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Mellow out Monsieur Dice...smoke some 420, re-lax, and re-lapse. Overuse the Oxford comma. It is all good. No need to bring anybody's sister into th equation (unless that sister happens to be 19 years old and HAWT -- if that be the case then post some pics!)

Monsieur Gawker...if you wish to be a Bishop of TUSCL just remember 1 Timothy 3:3. I live my life by that verse. 'Cept for the not coveting thing. I def covet me some 19 year old pussy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago

Does Juiceman have an STD?

Mold was found in Capri Sun
  • rell
    11 years ago
    im not clubbing at all this weekend im going to take a break... and my bank account will thank me for that lol
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    The muskeg is turning quickly to swamp up here in the north. Four of us will be driving the trucks out to dry ground at Fort Simpson today. My young partner can't drive the big trucks so I will have to wrestle one of the monsters over the bush trail for each trip that we make. 17 hours of daylight means we should be able to make three trips.

No strip clubs in Fort Simpson.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    yes i was clubn last nite. and saw a stripper pull a glock 9 mill on some guy in the parking lot of the club
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Your bank account is still at the club.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit...I ate the bones?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion