tuscl

"Really" excited dancers

dallas702
Wandering
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:24 PM
I am used to dancers who are good at acting turned on. Sometimes, they are even skilled at faking it and I appreciate that talent. Believing (at least imagining that I believe) that I am turning her on is fun for me.

This afternoon I was in VIP with a young spinner enjoying a few very spirited lap dances. She was straddling one of my legs with her tits in my face, her hand around my "Wow, that's big!" and I had a hand in her crotch. I'm not sure why, but I was gently rubbing her clit as I just blew air across her sensitive (and puckering) tits. She started moaning and pushing her head on top of my shoulder. I was very impressed with her acting until she quit paying attention to my recently named "Wow, that's big." Then she grabbed my shoulders and abruptly sat down on my hand - soaking my entire hand (fortunately not much leaked past my hand to my pants).

The young, dark haired vixen remained in a clutch for a couple of minutes (past the end of one song and well into another) then she apologized, said she would meet me at my table, grabbed her clothes and ran. Certainly she was distracted, she left her shoes and money. The bathroom troll gave me a funny look when I sat her shoes on the counter while I washed my hands! Twenty minutes later she did come to my table, sat in my lap and whispered in my ear, "I never came before doing a dance. Now I know why guys pay for it." She was surprised to discover I picked her shoes up and a little shocked when I showed her her rubber banded money. My lap dance experience was cut short by her "distraction" but I didn't mind and it certainly did this old guys ego some good.

SO...... have you ever been relatively sure your dancer was really, really into the dance?

19 comments

• azdd
    11 years ago
    Great story! I've had a few times that seemed very real despite my strip club common sense telling me otherwise. Probably the most convincing was a dancer who after a couple of hot and heavy dances got very warm all over, and her nipples got absolutely rock hard. I didn't think it was a full on orgasm, but she seemed to be feeling really good and mellow after that dance!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Wow!!! Great story. Yes, I have had dancers who swore that they came during our VIP session, but who really knows.

Never had a squirter though. I think you should follow up with your dark haired vixen for some actual intercourse and see if she "wets" your manhood.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I am dealing with one right now. She worked her way through college by stripping. She graduated last year with a degree in mechanical engineering. She had 3 job offers and took the one closest to where she lived. But she continues to work at the club part time. I have pretty much convinced myself that it can't just be for the money anymore. Our VIP sessions are as intense as can be. She claims that she doesn't do it with just anyone and I believe that because I have seen her working many times over the last 2 years and she rarely does VIPs.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    used to have an ATF at a club in ATL that definitely had orgasms during our VIP visit. never did FS or BJ, but really got in to HJs while I fingered her puss. no doubt she came as she would wet my hand and beg me not to stop rubbing her clit. would finger fuck her with two fingers until she came.. don't think anyone could fake the moans and groans that I got from her. she was always prepared for a hot finger fuck and loved having her tits sucked while she jerked Mr Happy. never could get her to commit to OTC
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    And the nominee is.....
  • albertfromwerther
    11 years ago
    I've had a few claims, but I can't say that I've been genuinely convinced.

Wetness can be misleading; it could be anything from ovulation to an infection.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    what if her nipples get hard while she's playing with your johnson?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have had maybe 2 or 3 that have actually cum or convinced me they did. The rest have been decent actresses or don't bother.
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    I had a young blonde spinner at Follies in Atl. Crawl up in my lap and with my help started pleasuring herself. When she finished all she could say was "god I needed that". She then got fired that same day do underage drinking. Would love to find her again
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Years ago, there was a club in Vegas which was known as an extras only club. One particular dancer there was a prolific squirter. I guess she was an ATF for me. I went in two or three times a month and did a VIP with her. There was never a time she didn't soak the VIP room or part of me either.

So...yes, I am sure this dancer was into the dance, if you could call it that!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    COClubber - I think I know who that was. She is back, is now legal to drink and has put on a few lbs. Still is cute as ever and great in VIP. If you PM me I'll give you her name.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I've had it happen a couple of times. Not often, but enough that I enjoy it when it happens.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Many dancers have claimed the Big O after my ministrations in the VIP but I am very sceptical about those claims save for perhaps the moronic squirter that I enjoyed in a Mississauga club.

My current sweetie is a different story. My first encounter with her at Club Pro was my most powerful ITC sexual experience. Sweetie was as uninhibited and as animalistic as a woman had ever behaved with me. She claimed her best orgasm for twenty years. My shirt was ripped and I was scratched, bruised, and minus a handful of chest hair so I tended to believe her.

Sweetie and I have since shared many sex weekends and a couple of trips to Hawaii. She tells me that the prospect of more such orgasms is now as much of an incentive as the money for her to make time for me. Now she is comfortable enough with me to tell me when it doesn't happen for her when we fuck.

"You verk harder next time, OK!", she orders me in her thick Hungarian accent after one of those bouts.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dallas702, I commend & respect you & your integrity. Not too long ago, I had a waitress mistake a $10 for a $20, and I gave her back the correct amount. Both her & my ATF were impressed. Integrity & Ethical behavior make a world of a difference. As for orgasms. I respect a gal, pro or civilian, that lets you know that it's just not gonna happen this time. That's reality. You can't always hit homeruns. You can't always knockout the opposition. You can't always get straight A's. Khan!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ I second Khan! that
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've had some dancers really enjoy the dance. It's a mutual good feeling.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If your leg is soaked from her pussy she is either really turned on or peeing on you.
  • how
    11 years ago
    I did have a squirter once. When she came, she absolutely soaked me. I was momentarily stunned by it, but quickly resumed our FS session since I had not yet had my turn...

She was the only one to squirt on me, but I think a few of the other claims of orgasms by other dancers were legit, given the brief changes in their behavior and demeanor. Shuddering and lip-biting are clues to which I have lent some credence. Mere talk of "oh, baby, I came so hard" I tend to write off as calculated flattery.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Many male prostitutes who are straight have gay men as clients, and are able to get an erection and be the "top". When it's P4P, you never can be at all sure the payee is enjoying it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion