tuscl

I am NOT Gay

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:46 AM
I just thought it was important for the world to know that.

40 comments

• vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    That's good, motorhead.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Cue Seinfeld music..."not that there's anything wrong with that"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't worry, motor, there's openly gay txtittyfag along with about a dozen closet cases on here to pick up your slack.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Just to make sure that there are no misunderstandings, I have a t-shirt that reads "No one knows that I am a lesbian".
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Well as you all know by now I'm the biggest fag here. And I like to call others gay in a lame attempt to try and steer the attention away from the fact that I'm a huge sausage hound.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    What prompted that Motorhead? People been smearing your good name?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Probably because, Jason Collins just came out as the first openly gay male athlete in the four major US sports. He said Im tall, im black and Im gay, which of course is paraphrasing on my part.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm not gay either. Women only for me.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Titty is crying in his cheerios.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I heard tittyfag and alutard are making their trek to Colorado tonite. Civil unions just became legal and tonite is the first time they will marry people, from midnight to 3:00am. Don't be late and congrats to the happy couple
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tittyfag asked Dougster to be the best man and tumblingdice is going to be the man of honor. They were going to have a flower boy too but altards P.O. wouldn't allow that. He is still not allowed to be around minors
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Gee Motörhead, have you heard from the President yet? Or does he only pay attention to perverts who would rather suck a dick than a sweet young pussy?
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    I thought that what separates gay men from heterosexuals is their love of the female body. That being different from men mostly because they have a vagina instead of a penis. So why then do so many of the guys that post of here think that the ultimate sexual gratification is ass fucking females.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    3leggedman... Still waiting on that call.
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    I eagerly await the beginning of the national conversation on motorhead's sexual orientation. Perhaps he will also get a personal phone call from the President?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Bones: What distinguishes gay from straight is your sexual desire for the same sex. Anal sex is not gay sex per se. And don't dismiss anal sex with women, with the right girl, it will rock your world.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification motor – I must admit I had my doubts :)
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I am not MisterGay.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Is Dougster gay? What is this world coming too
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Yes I am gay. Me and all of my aliases. We looooove dick. The only reason I post here is because I'm desperate for any attention from men that I can get!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm not gay, but I think it's granted that Douugster is.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    HAHA...oh I see it now...had me fooled at once...who is the Douugster fella? Possibly another alias of Juice
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    No, 23cambyman...it is me, Dougster! This is just another one of my many aliases! I am a complete attention whore and I looove it when you guys respond to all of my lame posts!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's already tired. You're just encouraging them.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Douugster is funny enough, just wish his "insights" were a little deeper. Maybe he'll step it up over time.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    To elaborate a bit further, the only "insights" I see from Douugster are just projections if his own state (things he dislikes about himself into me). A couple of examples, I do not use multiple aliases but he does, so he attacks me for it. Also my motivation in flaming others is not attention, but his motivation in attacking me, a well know figure in this board who probably does get more attention than his primary alias is, obviously, attention. So he projects his own attention seeking motivation onto me. In fact this seems to be his main theme, so all I can conclude is that he/she recognizes him/herself as a big "attention whore" and dislikes this about himself. Like I say, I hope whomever it is able to move beyond projections about him/herself to some legit insights about other things. We'll see!
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Did you ever give it a trial run, motorhead? Just to be sure?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I gotta stop multi posting in threads. I'll lose all credibility- as if I had any to begin with!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You might be able to gain some, Douugster. Like I say, offer some genuine insights, don't just transparently project about yourself. I'll be your biggest fan if you can do that. Waiting...
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I can just talk back and forth to myself here for hours! Clogging up all the threads with my mindless chatter and of course my unprovoked attacks on others! Great fun, eh?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    My attacks on others are never unprovoked, Douugster. You might not know the history, but all that shows is that you don't know, not that there is no reason. Like I say, post some true statements which aren't just projections about yourself if want the credibility you say you do. You got the sense of humor, no work on the truth and depth of what you say.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Also you're playing catch up in this thread now. Never a good position to be in. :-)
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Isn't my psychobabble to myself fascinating? It just never gets old!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    See, Douugster, that's why you can try to be me but you can't pull it off. I merely point out true things about people that is there for anyone to verify. To try and get attention you, however, have to resort to making up lies. "You're unemployed!" "You post under multiple aliases!" "You attack people without provocation!" Like I say see if you can step it up a notch!
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised that Douuugster and Douuuugster haven't chimed in on this.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Its fascinating to have a conversation with myself!
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    motorhead turns gay when his ATF goes MIA during spring break; kinda like those fuckheads that turn temporarily gay when inside the slammer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's good to know motorhead. I am not an alien. I just wanted the world to know that too. I once had to threaten someone that a spaceship might stop over their house one night and knock out power if they didn't stop calling me an alien. It worked.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Me either Motor... Also, I think Doug may have way too much time on his hands
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    And I think southern boy may be in the bottom 10% of the population intelligence-wise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion