tuscl

Question for those of you who have been to HK/Adelitas

GroovnHigh
California
Saturday, April 27, 2013 2:39 AM
I'm wondering... In your experience, what time/day have you noticed the best action at these clubs? Numbers are always good too IMO, since it increases the overall action. What are the best times to go to these clubs? Personally, I have been on a Friday morning, and 2 friday nights. On the friday morning, the action was somewhat weak. I still found a couple of girls worth while, but overall, it wasn't the best I've seen there. Still worth checking out though. There was one friday night that I went to HK and the action was popping. I had a girl who I would consider to be a 9.5. She did charge 100, but still a great time. The other friday night I went, HK was actually pretty weak and Adelitas was great. Is there a specific time to go where I will find the hottest girls? Any tips on this? I figure Friday/Sat are the best, but maybe there are things about TJ i don't know?

6 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    No offense intended at all, but if you think Friday and Saturday are the best, there are many things about TJ you do not know. I used to like those days too, but I now make it a point to avoid the shit show that HK is on those days. I've had my best lays on off days, like Sundays. I always find at least several very hot girls in HK every night, and it's much easier to get their attention and have them spend time with you when there aren't 1000 gringos downstairs willing to pay $100. If you are paying $100 you are approaching the TJ scene entirely wrong, and probably aren't having that great quality of sex. $60 is the target, $80 is the max. Must get your own room in Cascadas, and I normally have girls stay with me for way more than 30 mins too.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    The girls I take up usually share some weed with me too. Dunno if you're into that, but there isn't much more awesome than smoking up in the hotel room with a sexy latina chick and having some wild sex.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    gsv, "...but there isn't much more awesome than smoking up in the hotel room with a sexy latina chick and having some wild sex." More awesome would be, "Drinking Jack, smoking a good Cuban cigar in the hotel room with a sexy Asian chick and having some wild sex." :) Oh, and for free!
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    To be honest I would be very down to do that too and probably like it almost as much.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm with clubber on this one. Weed doesn't do a lot for me
  • GroovnHigh
    11 years ago
    I definitely love smoking weed. I just feel a little unsafe carrying weed with me in Mexico. I know it's generally safe if you take the taxi straight to adelitas/HK, but I still don't want to run into any situation dealing with federalies when I have weed on me. I always toke a blunt before I cross the border, and then have some drinks. but anybody have more advice on which day of the week to go? Does it even really matter? I just don't want to go at a time where there's only a bunch of 5-6's working. We all know strip clubs have those certain hours, but I don't really know how TJ works. Think Sunday Night would be a good time to go?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion