Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PL Recognition

Rod84
Rod84VIP8321

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I was on my way to Brad's Brass Flamingo the other day thinking I need to stop for some cash before I get there. And then what to my wondering eyes did appear? Right there on Washington Street, a store made just for me. Now that's customer service!... :)

Anyone else with stories of their SC obsession bumping up against daily reality?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Classic! Lol

Let's start a chain of them. Lots of TUSCL customers ready and willing

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I had an "almost" of what you described. I was enroute to the now-closed Honey's in Everett, WA. My usual route took me past a Babies R Us store. I quickly misread it as "Boobies R Us."

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I had an "almost" of what you described. I was enroute to the now-closed Honey's in Everett, WA. My usual route took me past a Babies R Us store. I quickly misread it as "Boobies R Us."

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boobies boobies

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Make me smile

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Such great luck you have !!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

On a nearby main drag- a sign on the wall of a building outfit declares them to be "STD CONTRACTORS" .

I hope whatever they do has nothing to do with strip clubs!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I was at a relatives house and they were watching wheel of fortune. I was thinking on one puzzle, the word boobies would fit. Soehow I knew I'd hear about that for 5 long minutes if I guessed incorrectly. It wasn't boobies. I was glad I stayed quiet.

Profile picture for bman77
bman77
•

There's a music store named "Hot Licks" right next to our local strip club.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

T.U.G Video use to be my go to spot for porn before the Internet. Remember those old, giant boxes that VHS porn came in? Try walking out a store with that & not get noticed for being the perve that I so proudly am. Walk of shame, fuck no. I have a picture of the place but damn my I phone.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement