tuscl

Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me, girl!

Stripper came around on her tip walk, locked eyes with me, and said, &quot;tip me a dollar.&quot; &nbsp;I was a little taken back, but I already had a dollar out so I went ahead and gave it to her. &nbsp;She locked eyes with me again and said, &quot;take me back for a dance.&quot; &nbsp;I scoffed at her this time. &nbsp;She turned her nose up at me and left in a huff. &nbsp;<br />
<br />
I noticed her later staring down another customer. &nbsp;I watched him hand over a dollar, and then a few moments later meekly follow her to the lap dance area. The force was strong in that one.<br type="_moz" />

6 comments

• mikeya02
    14 years ago
    One stripper insisted that I tip her for talking to me. No! Then others ask for dances in two seconds! I tell them I'm here for my girl, and they say their better, I'm there for fun. They leave me alone now, I'm not at the club for them, its to be hopelessly stuck to my fav.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol...read harrydave's review on dreamgirls. &nbsp;I dislike it as well when women come up and ask me for a dollar. &nbsp;If I am at a club where that is not the norm, I will joke to them and tell them they sound like a street panhandler. If this is Private Dancer though where it is encouraged by mgmt to go around asking customers for a $1 tip then I just go with the flow and tip them but rarely ever return.&nbsp;
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    This is the crap that the girls on Stripper Web put out there as &quot;guaranteed&quot; money making approaches.&nbsp; Spend some time and read the pink side, it will put you off of this hobby for months.&nbsp; Well, weeks....ok....about 27 minutes, but it is still entertaining.<br type="_moz" />
  • troop
    14 years ago
    the triplets i spoke about in discussions pull this trick among a hundred other tricks. when one is dancing on stage one of her sisters will come around asking for a dollar to tip her sister. i usually would just tell her no.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Speaking as a Jedi Master, I don't like when some young Paduan breaks training and tries to solo. Sounds like I need to strap on my light saber and discipline the Paduan before she goes over to the dark side.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    CC, I actually find&nbsp;SW to be a great source of (1) intel on certain clubs;&nbsp;(2)&nbsp;specific&nbsp;filtering triggers when I am hunting OTC; and (3) general insights into the psyche of some of these girls.&nbsp; All of this has been incorporated into my OTC travel game and my success rate has never been better.&nbsp; Hell, I'm almost tempted to send a thank you message except that I don't think that it would be appreciated ;)<br />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion