tuscl

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:37 PM
An earlier thread today was asking the average age of the tusclers. Did any of the ages anyone claimed surprise you?

13 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I was surprised that many of us are as young as we are. Like OP, I always thought that I was among the younger of the crowd.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought txtittyfan was 58. Same age as the ultimate losers alutard and tennishomo lending strong evidence to the theory that all three are actually the same loser. I can't remember if tittyfan said that explicitly or I calculated it. If the latter maybe I got it wrong. In any case, don't feel like dredging up tittyfan's old threads up, since I am busy dredging up RickBoyDugan's at the moment.
  • D0ugster
    11 years ago
    Of course, I never say anything about my own pathetic life. If it came out that I'm still living with my mother at my age, I'd have to quit using my disgraced Dougster ID and start over with yet another new nickname. After all, this board is all I've got to keep me busy.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea mine lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I thought juice was 6
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I did too motor
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    You guys are just.fuckin duckin crazy
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Duckin futs
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    YES!!! I didn't know I was so F%#@IG OLD!
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I went through that thread and compiled the data, disregarding ages that were unclear (ranges or vague statements) as well as troll ages like someone being 140+. Average (Mean) Age: 43.1 Median Age: 41.5 Standard Deviation: 15.7 The standard deviation measure is actually kind of deceiving because nobody can really be two standard deviations below the mean (well, technically you can but I don't think a 13-year-old has a lot to contribute to a discussion about strip clubs) while it is the case that some people are two standard deviations above the mean (namely, whoever it was who said they were 89). 25, 26, 28 and 30 were all tied for being the most frequently occurring number, each showing up 3 times.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure about the 13 year old part. I thought Dougster was 13 and he's all over the discussion boards
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Actually I'm a retarded 8 y.o.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Good job on the stats “endless” – thanks for the #s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion