tuscl

Puget Sound Region Deja Vu Clubs -- Cameras Removed

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:44 PM
When I went to the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park, on Friday night, A long-time fave of mine told me that the cameras have been removed from all the local Deja Vu clubs. She'd have no reason to lie about that. (See my review of that night.) I went to Pandora's afterward, just three miles south, on the same street. A former Vu dancer at Pandora's told me the same thing. I'll be curious to see if it's really true that ALL the local Vu clubs have done this. I can imagine that maybe the Lake Forest Park Vu would have done this to even up the competition with Pandora's. It still sounds unreal, knowing the Deja Vu chain, nationwide. If any Seattle-Tacoma area club-goers go into any of the eight Deja Vu clubs in the region, I'd be curious to hear what you experienced at any of these clubs. I wouldn't expect any mileage opportunities to increase immediately. If this is true, I'd expect a period of adjustment on the part of the dancers.

6 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Why wait? If the dancers are being offered a chance to INCREASE their earnings through unmonitored activities in the VIP - I submit they will take advantage IMMEDIATELY! It would seem unlikely to me that dancers would engage in DELAYED gratification of their need for income.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Why did they have so many cameras in the first place? Wonder if was related to the raids on Rick's and co a few years ago?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Certainly a possibility. Happens in other places.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Alucard: It's just my speculation that dancers will assume their normal level of "mileage" for the time being. I could be wrong. I sense that there may be some patroling, or visual(human) monitoring of the dancers in the lap dance booths. At the Lake Forest Park Vu, the d.j. can easily see the lap dance area out on the floor as well as the VIP room. The d.j. booth is between the two areas. The d.js. there have been known to help count the dances given by each dancer, in the past. @ Dougster: I think the Vu clubs have had cameras long before the "Big Raid" of June 2, 2008. The dancer that told me this, thinks it's to better compete with Pandora's. I'll be anxious to hear from other customers as time goes on.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Every Vu club I have ever been in has loads of cameras. I keep expecting videos to show up on youtube
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Was this camera removal done on a national level with Deja Vu clubs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion