tuscl

Nola strip club review

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Hey, who knew? There's a wordpress blog about strip clubs in my town, that's been in business since 2010.

http://nolastripclubreview.wordpress.com…

It looks fairly accurate. I've trolled through a few of the review pages and they seem to be first-person experiences and they seem to be legitimate. I didn't notice any text that had been stolen from TUSCL (and I'm pretty familiar with the TUSCL reviews of all New Orleans strip clubs, I read up on 'em regularly) so, I'm going to have to say that this blog is a legitimate player, based on what evidence I have thus far. Glad there's more rather than less info on the net!

But what gets me is, how did I end up never hearing about it? I mean, heck, I'm a damned TUSCL regular and probably the single most prolific review-writer for the New Orleans area in total. I don't need to toot Book Guy's own horn, it doesn't matter to me what my anonymous-ID's "internet reputation" is, but it's a bit of a mystery to me that this blog can continue to exist and operate without generating any noise about itself. What's the point of one hand clapping when the tree falls with nobody to hear? (Uh, did I get that right?)

;)

2 comments

• gsv
    11 years ago
    Nice blog. I was actually thinking about starting something very similar for the NYC strip club scene. Having gone to so many clubs in the area (actually, there's some I haven't reviewed yet), I have some interesting thoughts to share.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I've known about the blog for about six months. It's decent and well-written, even if I don't always agree with the guy's opinions. I think he needs to venture off of Bourbon and TOFTT to check out SheShe's, Passion's, Ships Wheel, Night Train, and the West Bank clubs if he wants to be the undisputed NOLA expert.

He takes a swipe at TUSCL, probably rightfully so: http://nolastripclubreview.wordpress.com…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion