tuscl

No Playboy Club in India

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:48 PM
This is amusing. [view link] Most of the time when governments try so hard to suppress something it backfires. And the Indian government is pretty strict about sex and even PDAs in Indian society, and it shows in Indian men (but not necessarily Indian-Americans born and raised in the US). Of course Indian men aren't any more or less horny than any other men in the world. I've noticed that if I'm in a convenience store that has a big section of XXX magazines or DVDs the owner/operators are almost always Indian. Of course dancers will always complain about customers but on Stripperweb Indian men as a group are the only ones that get mentioned specifically in the threads complaining about customers. This happens in person too, plenty of dancers have complained to me about customers of all different races and ethnicities, but the "Indian guys" seem to get special mention from dancers. Just hope our government doesn't follow the Indian government's example when it comes to sex in society.

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Where have you been Sir? Have you never heard of the Puritans? ;)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw an Indian guy grab a girls tits at stage and squeeze like he was trying to pop them. She should have had him kicked out but she extorted him out of some money ans refused him lap dances. He hurt her pretty bad. I have heard a lot of complaints from Dancers about that group also but they keep going back because they always seem to have money.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I guess that is what repression does.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    Yeah the Puritans. Almost forgot about them. They were big in the 1600s & 1700s. Of course there's suppression in the US. Thankfully its not to the level of what the government does in India. Anyone ever see the movie Eurotrip? A bunch of American teenagers go on vacation in Europe, and in every country the locals always make a comment like, 'Poor Americans, repressed sexually in your country.' or something like that.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Indians love white girls more than they do their own, they also disrespect and abuse white girls in a way they would never do to their own race.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have heard dancers complain about Indians and Arabs. Detroit has a large Arab population.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    Yeah, well its not just the government but the culture as well. In India and the Middle East women are seen as beneath men and are basically property. Of course I'm sure there's more than a few strip club patrons, who aren't Indian or Arab, that view women as beneath them. There might even be some right here on TUSCL, hehe.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Yeah the Puritans. Almost forgot about them. They were big in the 1600s & 1700s. Of course there's suppression in the US. Thankfully its not to the level of what the government does in India." That influence in a way is still felt today from overzealous religious groups seeking to FORCE everyone else to adhere to their beliefs & certainly that includes their beliefs about sexual activity.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    Ok you have a point. I tihnk maybe you're overestimating the Puritans effects in the USA today. Even if the Puritans never came to the US, there would still be prudish, ultra-religious Christians today. Its not just the Puritans, since all major religions have their zealots.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    There is a word that is used to describe this sort of attitude, the word is: Puritanical
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't think the other religions have a word based on their religion's named to describe sexual prudeness.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    "I don't think the other religions have a word based on their religion's named to describe sexual prudeness." Not in English or the USA at least. Oh yeah and since the other religions don't have a word all to their own, that means they have no effect here or anywhere else in the world. So Islamic radicals & extremists would have a greater effect on the world if they had their own special word? Got it. Outside of the USA & the UK, Puritans have little to no effect/meaning. What does someone who came to the US from Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, or Latin America know about the Puritans anyway? Thanks for the comment txtittyfag, but I think you meant pedantic? And you also could have included 'condescending' and 'thread-hijacking'.
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    I love you too TransgenderTittyFag! Maybe I'll leave it at that since I already fed the trolls enough today. *smooches*
  • ThatOtherGuy
    11 years ago
    Awww, I'm flattered. I always thought Alucard was your one and only.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion