tuscl

Motel ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Does anyone know of a good way to find a motel where one does not need a credit card?

Does anyone have a method of doing this on the web w/o having to be calling different places?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    More specifically – able to pay cash only – i.e. no debit card either
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Just get yourself a prepaid mastercard and use a fake name for it (this is very easy to do).

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    There are usually a lot of short stay, cash only motels in cities. Just drive around. They're typically in run down condition.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Most of those cash only, short stay motels have an added bonus at no additional charge - bed bugs!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Just sleep in your car at Walmart free and enjoy.more lappers juicystyle
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Fav beat me to it. Drug stores sell prepaid debit cards and you can use a fake name. I've done this for a couple of different reasons and its simple. Never been questioned about it
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah!Do what Alufart does,follow the trail of used condoms,it'll take you far,gonna make you a star.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Che: I don't do it very often, but the few times I've tried to check in to a chain motel (Red Roof Inn or similar) without a credit card they turned me away. Maybe I wasn't persistent enough. The very low end places ask for credit cards but when I offer cash in advance they usually take it. The ID requirement is annoying.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Che - are you concerned about a record being created or the credit card bill coming into your house. I stay in Hilton's and Marriotts when I travel for work and generally use their points for free rooms when meeting dancers for OTC activities. When those are gone I usually go to a Super 8 and pay cash. They check the license but no card required.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Most hotel as stated above require a valid picture ID even with a credit card. Many hotels require their employees to photo copy ID's at check in to make sure. I do not personally allow that since it is a ticket to identity theft.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Look for shitty ones falling apart
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    what the hell? MOTELS REQUIRE cards to use their rooms? I remember using a motel twice (when me and the girlfriend didn't have a place to fuck) and they were perfectly fine with money. I still wonder why SOME motels require both parties to have I.D.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LocO shelters
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the feedback. I know of local no-tell motels in my area where a CC is not required (although one must still show ID) - but I plan to travel to a different city and thus don't know of similar no-tells in that area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion