tuscl

Alucard's Avatars

tumblingdice
South Carolina
He goes from underage cartoon angel to satan herself-Naomi Campbell and then back again.WTF? Alucard are you bipolar?I vote yes.

24 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You missed the Star Trek symbol ASSHOLE. But that doesn't fit into your attack on me does it ASSHOLE!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I started from the bottom but now we here
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Somebody has some anger issues.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just answer the question Wharfrat.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yo, alutard! dice isn't being an asshole. He is just stating the truth about you. It's too bad you can't handle the fact that we now know. LMFAO!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fragdrac!Never was a Trekkie,I have a tough enough time with reality.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck you altard. I've had words for tumble before but I have to back him up on this one. Go smoke a bowl and chill out fucktard
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Alutard just go to Boulder this weedend and blaze that shit up and you will feel better...waaaaay better
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    It's 1:00 am, I just got home after a wonderful evening at my favorite club, met a new dancer, ended up in VIP, got a very nice BBBJCIM from her. I'm mellow with a few glasses of Bourbon under my belt and I open up Tuscl and read this shit? Why can't we all get along?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Okay Rodney.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't think we can just all get along. Some guys here are cool, but there are way too many faggots on this board for everyone getting along to ever happen. Maybe when alutard starts his "Barney and Friend" alternative to TUSCL board he will all one of the people actually like him (i.e. tennishomo) and then both of them can all get along.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol to all this.fu ked up shit lol
  • D0ugster
    11 years ago
    Of course I, Dougster, with my constant obsessions with other posters and my frustrations with women, not to mention my txtittyfag alter ego, am the faggiest of all the faggots here!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I have a tough enough time with reality"

Well, well, well...One of these creatures admits to mental problems. Yes, you are definitely out of touch with reality.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: given that you have been shown to be a pedophile, I don't think you have any business referring to others as "creatures". Hell "creatures" is far to kindly a term for pedophiles such as yourself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My comment above can be applied to you too Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, a pedophile is trying to insult me. Whatever shall I do?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    How to start a flame war 101
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Nurse Ratchet,
    Never said I was out of touch.Just ask any self made man on this board and they will tell you we have it twice as hard as someone who punches a clock,but the rewards are twice as nice too.So just stay in your basement moaning "Ooooohhhh I want her".
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    Shame on all of you mocking Alucard!

Taunting the feebleminded and mentally ill is despicable. Every one of you can ignore Alucard and never have to suffer his childish incoherent ranting but Alucard can never escape being with Alucard. Even in his sleep he has to endure the insanity of that little whining lunatic Alucard babbling away in his head.

Isn’t that more than enough torment for you all? Do you really have to add to it? How would you feel if you had to be AluCArd?

Leave Alucard alone!!!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    PHD Phil,Bravo.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Alucard is getting some serious hate lately... I think I counted 3 different threads solely about him.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    ^^^ yup, and they are all from me and my plethora of aliases. Its obvious that this forum is the focal point of my life, and I have a raging hardon for him.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Just try it fool. I'll outlast you as your patience will wear down & you'll get bored."

LMAO Alucard has completely lost it.

"Yes, you are definitely out of touch with reality."

Never go full "retard", Alucard. Never.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion