tuscl

SC Love Story

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Every once in a while, one comes across a review that makes one think – “hey – SCs are not that bad”.

I humbly submit the following review and hope you draw inspiration from it:

##########################
After Las Palmas.I felt like doing more so I went to el gaucho.and if you are not Spanish don't even come here they will jump your ass that's why I like this place and the girls are older but who cares the damage was low since this girls are slut whores outside the club so I chose this far and you can bet that I fucking violated her during the dance it's like if she was my object, then we say and she rubbed my cock she told me she was a Whore prostitute in Honduras and she said over 500 men have fucked her and that she escaped to USA because her pimp and other men fucked her everyday

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

##########################

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I would not step 1 millimeter into Mexico these days, or even get near the border. I have no wish to be shot by a Mexican Drug Lord gang member.

But this club sounds like an IDEAL place for some TUSCL members I know, who know who they are. LMFAOROTF
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The club is in Los Angeles – kind of like Mexico but not exactly
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately thats a reality for some. Sick crazy people in the world.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Ahhh! The sweet scent of stripper love is in the air. Another stripper telling a story that ignites romance in my heart!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The club is in Los Angeles – kind of like Mexico but not exactly"

NOT my cup of tea, even if I drank tea.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>
    I would not step 1 millimeter into Mexico these days, or even get near the border. I have no wish to be shot by a Mexican Drug Lord gang member.</i>

Nah - guns are illegal in Mexico!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Los Angeles? Pfffft...

Minor leagues. They don't even have an NFL team
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "Los Angeles is the tortilla capital of the world," says Daniel Robles, who ought to know. He and his two brothers own La Reina, one of the city's largest tortilla factories.

"There are more tortillas made and consumed in Los Angeles than in all of Mexico," said La Reina's Francisco Morales."
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    91exile, who wrote the review originally being discussed here is quite the romantic guy. From one of his previous reviews of the same club, he says, "so after that we sat down and talked for a while and i got her number and i will be probably fucking her in the ass."
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    That excerpt really brought a tear to my eye. So romantic!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    welp, instead of wasting your young years being stupid, should have made a difference in your life. maybe you could have a decent job or even own a farm if that's what your young life was about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion