tuscl

Dealing with Aunt Flo.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:16 PM
Doncha just hate it when you try to slip your hand under her thong and she says "Sorry, not this week". I wish more dancers would take that time of the month off from work. But they don't. Most of them cannot afford to take that much time off. And a customer usually can't tell until he has already committed to a VIP trip. In Topless only clubs it is really hard to tell but even in totally nude clubs they have learned to tuck the string in. I know a few dancers whose Aunt never comes to visit anymore. That makes them more dependable. Yeah I know, it does not stop you from getting a BBBJ but even a BBBJ is more enjoyable when you are petting the kitty at the same time. And who said "Never trust anyone that bleeds for a week and doesn't die"?

29 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That hasn't happened to me yet, but I haven't got nearly the experiences that you have. That's gotta suck tho!
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Maybe they should be required to wear a red letter A (for aunt) painted on their forehead during this...period.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Lol
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Last week I was up at the stage spending some singles when I saw an untucked string. Was good for me because I knew not to get a dance from her.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Just remember Detroit Hockey fans.... Show your support- EARN those Red Wings on your favorite dancer (Now through the playoffs at the Bouzouki Lounge)
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Ketchup or BBQ sauce?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Sometimes we just use it as an excuse 365 days of the year.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    I wonder how many dancers stick a tampon in with the string dangling so they'll have a foolproof excuse in full nude clubs.... I know it worked on me and few others when we saw that little string.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    This is why I refuse to switch to Progressive.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Flo from Progressive is the anti-hardon,just like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.Getting back to dancers and their aunt there should be a lemon law.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have seen strings and avoided that particular dancer. Had one dancing in the booth at Bogarts that was ready to pull the string and go on saying she was "almost done" and was "really horny" since she had not had any all week. I declined not wanting to risk a mess. A couple of years ago I was headed to the lap dance area at Harem House in Indy. Started to sit when I saw a used tampon on the edge of the love seat cushion. I guess I was not drunk enough because I did not proceed with the dance and left shortly thereafter. Years ago I had a girlfriend that swore that FS during her flow helped her cramps and she was in horny attack mode during her periods. The mess never bothered me but we were in her bed with towels not in a club on a chair or loveseat with no way to clean up.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I like katchup on my dick
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Gator...lmfao Tumble...that would be a great law. Jist take them back to the dealer and get a new one
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    One dancer told me that some dancers cut the strings off so they don't come untucked.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If they ask you to pull their string you can ask them to pull your finger...
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Gator for the win. Lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "One dancer told me that some dancers cut the strings off so they don't come untucked." I said to a dancer, "aren't you worried it might get lost" She assured me it wasn't a black hole.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I have reviewed this club in the past but focused on the early afternoon. I visited again on a Thursday night around 7:30 to 9, and the experience was completely different. There were probably about 20 girls working, and most looked to be 7ish. There were some looking more natural, some heavily tattooed and pierced girls, some black and white. I didn't notice any Latinas or Asians, but kinda wish I had. I love that long straight black hair. Anyway, club layout, location, and ambiance have been covered so I won't bore you with that. The entry fee wasn't in effect when I got there at 730, or the door girl was missing. Whatever the case, I walked in without paying. I hope this happens for you if you go too. I took a seat at the bar and watched the stage show to see 2 or 3 girls do their dances before one sparked my interest. She was a tall leggy blonde with a gorgeous face. It wasn't until I got to the tip rail that I noticed the lip ring and gauged ears. That's not a huge turnoff to me, but I know some of ya'll might not care for it so much. The next girl was more natural, really cute and had a beautiful round ass. I tipped her at the rail, and she gave me the Stevie. It was kinda cool to get her tits in my face since she had passed up 3 guys before getting to me without doing it to them so it felt "somewhat" special. Feeling special in a strip club is a funny thought though. Regardless, it was diminished by the fact that she never really made eye contact, and felt like she was going through the motions. After her stage show, she immediately went over to talk and hang out with her stripper friend and showed no interest in a ld whatsoever. I hung out at the bar for a while and left with money in my wallet. Overall, I enjoy this place in the early afternoon. The girls might be a 6 instead of a 7, but they are friendlier and the place isn't as crowded. This night, I wish I had gone to Temptations across the river in S.Carolina instead.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Dammit, that was supposed to be a club review instead of a comment... Pasted to the wrong window
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea that realy was a good one gatorfan
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Goodboy!Whats your 20?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Lots of people cut the strings in nude clubs or use menstrual cups. Tampons can't get lost, you weirdos. What are they going to do, end up in your cervix?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I wonder if there are still any females using Kotex pads? They would be kinda hard to hide in a G-string. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Had a VIP session with a favorite a few months ago. As per normal, the touching progressed to fingers in the kitty. Imagine my surprise when discovered the room was already occupied by Ms Tampon. I quickly retreated and contented myself with other explorations. Since then, she's relocated, but I think I'd rather hear about repair work before visiting those areas.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Had a VIP session with a favorite a few months ago. As per normal, the touching progressed to fingers in the kitty. Imagine my surprise when discovered the room was already occupied by Ms Tampon. I quickly retreated and contented myself with other explorations. Since then, she's relocated, but I think I'd rather hear about repair work before visiting those areas.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    I've seen some strings before and nothing will turn me off faster. I know its natural and all but I just lose interest when I'm starting to get excited waiting for her to spread her legs, then see that string and just imagine that bloody rag up there now and i'm left with a limp noodle. Don't know what my ATF uses, never asked, but ive never seen a string from her, she just tells me to save my money and get dances from her when Aunt Flo has left town. Guess I could still get a BBBJ from her but I take her advice and wait until we can both get off.
  • jc8891
    11 years ago
    Go ahead and get your red wings.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Wtf is a menstrual cup? Is that the reason why catholics don't have female priests?
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Seems we have a one in four chance with every dancer we meet that it's that time of month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion