tuscl

Have You Ever Seen Obama So Pissed Off?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:02 PM
I can't remember ever seeing him madder than he was today when his gun bill got defeated in the Senate. Didn't even get that mad at Wall Street for nearly sending the country into a second Great Depression. What do you think he does now?

36 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    He'll keep at it. Sooner or later the NRA's robotic puppets in Congress will hear the voice of...!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Didn't even get that mad at Wall Street for nearly sending the country into a second Great Depression" That happened on "W's" watch.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    most DC politicians on both sides are owned by wall street, no surprise there. BO made his beliefs about us little people clinging to our guns and religion a long time ago, no surprise there either. No reelection to worry about now that his emperor, doesn't have to worry about looking like an angry black man, again not a real surprise there.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Alucard, do you have this much of a problem with any of the other amendments? Or are you just a hoplophobe?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is going to be a godd dam flame war...I love it
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Its better to be pissed off than pissed on...that's what I say anyway... altard os a glutton for punishment
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm just expressing my opinion Mr bacon. Don't like my opinion, TOO bad!
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    And my opinion is that you're a conceited, lonely, jackass. <3 <3 Also kinda creepy. My wife did think your CGI avatar was sort of cute, but a little on the young side, though.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    In recent surveys expanded background checks were supported by somewhere around 90 percent of all Americans, including over 80 percent of people who owned guns in their homes. And what was said against the bill was that it would be a registry, which not only was not in the bill but specifically made into a federal felony with a 15 year prison for anybody even trying. But in reality about the NRA proving that they were untouchable. That they can, just because they are big and the NRA that they can block any bill, no matter how popular the provisions.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think he really got pissed once when Michelle wouldn't give him a piece of cherry pie
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    And oddly enough, in a recent survey of police officers, the vast majority of them opposed new gun control measures. [view link]
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If we all had guns there would be no problem with guns.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Now we need a pressure cooker registry.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Obama is out of touch with the American people. Enough said.
  • Daddillac
    11 years ago
    All elected officials should have to wear suits like NASCAR where the lobbyist that donates the most to them gets the biggest ad. I think we would be surprised on both sides. While I voted for W both times, I felt a little cheated at the end of his presidency. I did not vote for Obama, but I feel bent over and fucked halfway through his presidency. The man says we are going to hunt down and bring to justice these Boston Bombers but he has yet to do anything with Benghazi. He sent no one of worth to Margaret Thatchers funeral. He is an awful president, I only hope that my children can recover from these 8 years.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Moto!It was sweet potato pie.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go bacon go...and Gator keep preachin botha
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The survey's quoted like all survey's are flawed. There are just as many surveys that state that "90%" are against the bill. Again I state if you do not like the Second Amendment then propose an amendment to change it. If there is 90% nationwide support for massive gun control like the media is shouting then getting 2/3s of the House and Senate to vote for it is no problem. We know Obama would jump at the chance to sign it then getting 2/3s on the states to approve the amendment is child's play if indeed 90% of the country is in favor of gun control. Stop trying to hide in the shadows and slip it in the back door. I agree with Daddillac. While I voted for W I never thought he or his father were worth much. It was a choice between the candidate that would do the least damage. We have not had a set of candidates with a clear choice since Reagan/Carter and before that it was Kennedy/Goldwater. Government Cronyism has been going on for decades. How do you think Nancy Pelosi who had nothing when she came to congress is now a billionaire as is Barney Frank. Congress exempts themselves from virtually all regulations, conflict of interest laws and financial regulations. Crooked politicians are our problem on both sides of the aisle. I live next to Illinois and have yet to ever see or hear of an honest politician from there. The saying goes all around the state if a politician is from Illinois and is not under investigation or being charged he/she just has not been caught yet.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    The main thing I don't get with regards to all these politicians and special interest groups that push gun control... If they get their wish then they will be indirectly gutting every single other right and freedom enumerated in the Constitution. After all, if "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" doesn't really mean all the people and if "shall not be infringed" doesn't really mean that, then what's to stop the 1st, 4th, 5th, or any other amendment from being gutted. If the 2nd doesn't mean what it says, then none of the rest of them really mean what they say.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    One word-- dominoes !!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with traveler and bacon
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You nailed it, baconator. (Actually once again.) Exactly!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Did you ever walk out of a restroom with warm water on Your hand and wipe it on someone and say " Don't you hate it when you miss". Then they get pissed off because they think they got pissed on
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Tired traveler +1
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol che I'm going to steal that one
  • dareme
    11 years ago
    always vote out the incumbent office holder,cause by the time his or her term is up they're crooked lol.... or is it
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    These large "Special Interest" organizations are actually a "Shadow" government here. They say jump & all their Robotic Puppets in Congress answer, "How HIGH Sir!!!" Once upon a time, members of Congress actually performed their jobs properly & well. NOW all that occupies their every waking thought is getting re-elected. NOTHING else matters. They're scared SHITLESS to their very core of the "Special Interest" organizations & of being punished if they don't respond to the string tugs my their Puppet Masters.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Who is pulling your strings Altard?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Yea, who?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good work titty. Glad that one I'd cleared up
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I stopped paying attention to Obama several months ago, so no, I did not notice him being upset. I did notice him the other day after I was talking about big turkeys and guess who suddenly showed up on the tv screen as in response? Obama. I'm glad Ben Franklin was never successful in making the turkey the national bird. That would have messed up several meals.
  • anthonyu
    11 years ago
    The homicide rate is directly correlated with the gun ownership rate. I know it’s tough to get your head around this, but the homicide rate has more than one correlate. Another correlate is GDP per capita. Thus we can say that the US has the highest private gun ownership rate in the world – 10 times the world average -- AND a homicide rate 5 times that of other developed countries. Excluding poor countries because low GDP per capita is not the US problem. Correlation does not prove cause, but it sure is suggestive. And the suggestion is that more guns = more murders. No surprise here. For myself, I would repeal the 2nd Amendment. Because I don't like an excess of murders, which, to my mind, is, in part, caused by the amazingly huge excess of guns in the US. Those wanting to advance the interest of gun manufacturers by keeping it mind numbingly easy for crazy people and violent criminals to get all the guns they want, whenever they want, must fall into the former category - unless they are just too lazy or obnoxious to actually think the matter through.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Then why is the violent crime rate in the US falling while gun ownership is increasing?
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    And why is Chicago one of the most dangerous cities in America when it has the most restrictive gun laws in the country? According to your logic, it should be a paradise.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Good job Che! Don't you just love it when people like anthony, obama, and pelosi throw out BS numbers that have no basis in facts. Problem is there are many people who take it as gospel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion