tuscl

Summertime

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:55 AM
What would you rather see cleavage or yoga pants?

21 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Yoga pants easily
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    YES!!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Yes!
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I want to see yoga pants cut like daisy dukes!!!!! and Cleavage!!!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    yoga pants. Cleavage I see all year round (I'm not talking clubbing either no innuendos included).
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I want to see a buttnaked pussy
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Down here in Miami it is “summer time” basically all year round – so tits and ass are almost always in season :) But when I lived in Dallas, it was a nice surprise when the cleavages came out of hibernation after the cold winter.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As a known boobologist, I vote for cleavage: Such as in my profile pics!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Cameltoe
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Yoga shorts! I love the ass and legs
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    A college campus on a warm spring day!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Camel toe
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    OK tumblingdice & Juicebox. You asked for it. [view link]
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In the summertime, in Seattle, I don't really need to go to a strip club to see nearly naked, voluptous, pretty girls. Three of Seattle's strip clubs are on the same street, within a three-mile stretch of each other on Lake City Way/Bothell Way (the name changes at one point). But, just a couple of miles southwest of there is Green Lake. It has a 3-mile paved multipurpose trail completely around the lake. On a nice summer day, walking around the lake, you'll see hundreds of young, voluptous, pretty girls in only a little more clothing than dancers would wear in the nearby strip clubs. And it's all for free.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....nice shadow....lol
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    that was great shadow
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Butt cleavage.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    For me I think they should make an android tweak to make a TUSCL centric smartphone, like Facebook recently did with their "Home"(O) centric HTC.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm not quite understanding the question. Are you saying dancers wear different street clothes during summer versus other times of the year? I could care less what street clothes they are wearing. I just want them to take them off inside.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @Shark... I ment the question to be about girls you see out and about in public. Not necessarily strippers
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Yoga pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion