tuscl

How to Book / Reserve a table for 10 at a strip club for your stag party?

Hey guys,

Need some advice. I am going to Canada and setting up a stag party for my boy. Planning to go to the niagara falls area and hit seductions, penthouse and sundowners. How do I reserve a table for us around 10 guys so we don't wind up standing around?

Do I just call and ask for a table for 10? Is there a charge? and how much if there is a charge?

I never reserved before, usually just show up. Since this is more formal planned outing, I am better off getting a table.

Thanks in advance.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Rather than listen to some hearsay advice on here, I think you would be better off phoning the clubs and telling them of your plans, etc. They might even tell you about deals that the guys on here don't even know about.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Canada? Didn't the Canadians bomb Pearl Harbor?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Those dam Canadians. Then they flood our market with canadian cars like Honda Civics need to be banned because people use them for weapons at strip club parking lots
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Disch...you need to show up early and claim your table. Bring your guns, knives, honda civics, your Home Depot, all your fists, and your looking and and lay them all out on your table so everyone knows not to mess with you and enjoy.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Although you can do a number of things, like strike backlobby deals (getting a bouncer to reserve a space or whatever), the easiest thing is to phone up these clubs and just ask what kind of reservations you want to make. Depending on what you want, and how much you want to spend, you can get as much exclusives for your stag party as possible. Or you can forgo that and do it on a monday-thursday since most clubs aren't as packed as weekends then.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Use a phone for one thing.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Yes, just call. But expect to get sold on some sort of special party deal which may not be a deal at all.
  • disch
    11 years ago
    Hey thanks guys. I was going to call anyways. I wanted to see if anyone had the experience before and the price so I dont get up sale on extras.

Can I just call a few days ahead? Or do I need to call like 2 weeks ahead since the clubs are pretty busy at the time I want the reservation.

Canadian babes with french accent!
  • rell
    11 years ago
    best advice.. call the strip club and ask for reservations for 10..
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Have you considered Priceline?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion