tuscl

Fort Lauderdale visit

trevino
Texas
Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:02 PM
So, I need opinions of those from or well-versed in the South Florida region. I will be in town next week due to some important business staying at the Marriott Harbor Bay resort in Fort Lauderdale and am looking for a couple of places to blow off some steam before and after my event. I am reading reviews and what not, but not familiar with the general geography and there are a lot of towns around there. If some of you experts would be so kind to she'd some light, it'd be greatly appreciated. I like Latinas, whites, and Asians, obviously the more "freedom" the merrier. Appreciate input you local or well-traveled gurus have! Cheers!

9 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    I am in S. Florida, but about 35 miles SW of Miami. The closest to Ft. Lauderdale I know of are Tootsie's and Scarlett's. Both good clubs.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Trev, first off, that's a GREAT hotel and property - have stayed there several times...and you can't go wrong at Schula's Steakhouse not too far up the strip...Besides what Clubba said, and speaking of full menu --> Solid Gold in Oakland Park/Fort Lauderdale is an awesome upscale club...In my experience, don't waste any time with Pure Platinum (near Solid Gold) or Booby Trap in Pompano...
  • trevino
    11 years ago
    I'm not paying for the hotel, company is, so I'm not necessarily looking to drop serious dime in an upscale expensive club. Like a good TUSCLer... A good bang For the buck. LOL... What about an old thread from 2011 mentioned Diamond Dolls in pompano? Any experience there?
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Oakland Park has two sister clubs, Solid Gold and Pure Platinum. Both pretty good mileage but rather pricey.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    For Latinas, you are better off visiting the Miami clubs - Tootsies primarily, Booby Trap Miami is also pretty good (i.e. the one on NW 77 ave.) – dancers are mostly Latina and very sexy in these 2 clubs. Tootsies can have about 100 dancers on weekend eves and one can find a few white and even some Europeans among the mostly Hispanic dancers – cover is about $10 and LDs $25 in both these clubs. There is also a pretty good upscale club in North Miami; Deans Gold – has a mix of white and more upscale Anglo looking Latinas (e.g. Argentinians) – Deans is pretty upscale but cover is just $10 w/ $20 pretty good two-way lappers. Scarlett’s in Hallandale has a good mix of white and Latina dancers – pretty upscale in terms of décor and dancers – LDs are $25. Cheetah Pompano is also a well-liked club – mostly white girls. My personal preferences would be Tootsies and Scarlett’s.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    Most my experience was in those clubs but its been 6-7 years since I did any clubs there. But Mr. Chulo is steering you correctly. 8years ago diamond dolls (mileage), cheetah 3(atmosphere), and Tootsies(sheer quantity of 8+) were my favorites.
  • sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    Check out Cheetahs Pompano Beach! I had a great time there two months ago with good hands on floor dances. Its north of you right off the I-95.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    As others have said, Solid Gold and Pure Platinum are close by, offer a good amount of "freedom" but can be pretty pricy. I'm not a fan of either though. If your willing to drive a little north I'd hit up Cheetah Pompano during the day. They've got a good balance of girls of various sizes and shapes and are middle of the road in terms of S. Fla standard mileage. Its not so bad at night, but day shift is better there. While you're in that area if you're looking for a little more mileage Diamond Dolls is a few minutes away; the mileage is consistently higher without a big jump in price, but they can be hit or miss on quality and just don't have the numbers of Cheetah so you may not have one that suits your fancy. If you want mileage on the cheap and are less concerned about perfect bodies keep going up the street to the Porthole Pub. Porthole is owned by the same folks as Diamond Dolls and house prices are about the same, but whats extra at DD tends to be included at Porthole; the tradeoff is instead of being hit or miss with respect to quality they're pretty much limited to diamond in the rough status. You'll drive by Booby Trap on your way from CP To DD, they are improving but I've always had more fun at the other clubs nearby. You'll also pass Club Pink on the way from DD to PP. I haven't been in there yet since they reopened, I hear they have a ladies night on Tuesday (there's even a review about it) that is fun, but I have no fist hand experience. The other option is to drive a bit south. Tootsies should be on your list for sure, like Cheetah Pompano they've got a good variety of girls and the base prices are about the same - but if you're willing to spend a bit more the girls at Tootsies are willing to go the extra mile. Of all the places I've mentioned, this is the only one I'm compelled to tell you to watch out for ROB's at. On your way to/from Tootsies I'd say it up Scarlett's too. Mileage is good, but ITC extras are pretty much not gonna happen here. They do have down periods, but for the most part they've got the best looking women for "typical" tastes. Cheetah Hallendale is about 2 blocks from Scarlett's, I'm not sure I'd bother though. I've been there half a dozen times since it reopened and despite trying to like it I always wind up leaving shocked; it used to be great & the Pompano & West Palm Cheetah's are both a good time - but that one just sucks now. All in all, Tootsies is the generic recommendation. It's sheer size gives it the best chance of you finding something you like - unless of course you like small quiet clubs. It ain't cheap though...
  • DeeezNutz
    10 years ago
    "FIST hand experience" lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion