Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCLers with Asian Fetishes & OK Cupid

ThatOtherGuy

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I knew it. Ok 'fess up everyone, I'll bet money that most if not every single one of these guys is right here on TUSCL. I remember someone said the same thing as #4 in an old discussion thread here. Score one (more like 10) for the white boys with asian fetishes!

buzzfeed.combuzzfeed.com

Here's the website in case the link doesn't work: buzzfeed.com

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for ThatOtherGuy
ThatOtherGuy
•

Sorry the first link is bad. Use the lower one.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

That was fuckin hilarious!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

OK Clubber - which one was you. LOL.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LMAO, Clubber is much better mannered than that !!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Gotta dig #8. Hell, that "fuck-fu" shizzle should work on any woman, not just Asian women!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

#10 was aluretard trying to get laid in the real world

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I didn't post anything there, nor would I. Y'all know my proclivity for Asian women, so we'll leave it at that. :)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

At least we can take consolation in knowing that those guys are so ridiculously stupid that there is virtually no chance of them ever actually breeding.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Eureka! I can now use my sideways dick to have sex.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

How do guys like that ever get a date?

Mmdv - lmfao

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ They pay for their "dates" (cue Seinfeld music and say "not that there's anything wrong with that")

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement